2024 RAM 1500 Revolution Pickup Truck Concept World Premiere

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
Wow, Lightnings are already on the road, Chevys EV is right around the corner and RAM... is just releasing a concept?? Way to lead the charge there RAM. I guess FCA spent all their money and effort completely neutring the Charger & Challenger ICE platform before they considered giving RAM any though.
This is the same company who has the oldest frames/chassis vs any other manufacturers. That charger challenger is like 20 years old. They have managed to stay afloat by throwing HP and managing to keep cars cheaper then competitors. So now they have to play catch-up
Sponsored

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
I like where they are going with this, how far they get is to be seen. Ram forced Ford and GM to up the interior game and now both brands have vastly improved interiors. I would like to see more of this amongst the big brands to push product evolutions.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I like where they are going with this, how far they get is to be seen. Ram forced Ford and GM to up the interior game and now both brands have vastly improved interiors. I would like to see more of this amongst the big brands to push product evolutions.
Compete in like a capitalistic sense? Doesn't seem very American
Sponsored