2024 F150 XL VINYL SEATS UPDATED

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 RCSB XL 103A 4x4
Haven't seen this posted, but I just noticed via the Ford Tracker web page that the images for the Vinyl Medium Dark Slate seats have now been changed to show a darker set of seats. I personally like the updated color since that's what comes to mind when I think of Medium DARK Slate. Hopefully its not a Job 2 only update??

Ford F-150 2024 F150 XL VINYL SEATS UPDATED 1708097447526
Sponsored

jasonkosi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2024 RCSB on order
I wouldn’t put much faith in the way things are depicted in generated images online. The colour is most likely the same as before.

Even in that photo there’s another error as the console shows the storage lid up top. Being an XL it wouldn’t have that, hence why I wouldn’t trust those images.

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
I wouldn't fully trust these computer generated images either. My Platinum is now showing the power access tailgate on the online tracker, when clearly it won't have it.

elesthree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RCSB 4x4 5.0
I wouldn’t put much faith in the way things are depicted in generated images online. The colour is most likely the same as before.

Even in that photo there’s another error as the console shows the storage lid up top. Being an XL it wouldn’t have that, hence why I wouldn’t trust those images.
Damn, I was hoping the new XLs would come with that storage. With all of the other upgrades the XL has received, it would make sense to stop producing the center seat without the storage if it only goes into the XL. It seems like that would save them money and give the consumer more at the same time. Or maybe I'm just being to hopeful.

jasonkosi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2024 RCSB on order
Damn, I was hoping the new XLs would come with that storage. With all of the other upgrades the XL has received, it would make sense to stop producing the center seat without the storage if it only goes into the XL. It seems like that would save them money and give the consumer more at the same time. Or maybe I'm just being to hopeful.
I thought the exact same thing. Luckily it’s easy enough to add the storage.

Sponsored

Resol0324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
Hi all, new here and thought I'd chime in. Ordered my 2024 RCSB last month and saw someone post of new upgrades added to the Build and Price section at Ford. Went and looked and sure enough the interior work surface is now available on my XL due to me getting the XL High (103A). Called my dealer to see if it would be included in my order and he stated that since I don't have a build date yet it should be added. NOTE: they also added the Tailgate Viscous Dampening but at $165, I thing aftermarket is the way to go.

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I'm ordering a RCSB and was seriously considering the 'High' package just to get the new work surface option. But since I plan to get Katskin leather covers I don't know how they handle the work surface treatment on the jump seat. In 2021 the work surface was different in the fact it would swivel towards the driver quite a bit but now just folds out.
But we ARE getting the 12" dash and center screen!! That's the main reason I'm getting a 2024 over a 2023. If you want a regular cab you just have to make it what you want yourself.

OP
OP

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
JOB 1 XL VINYL INTERIOR. Was really wishing we got those dark grey seats instead of the light ones.

• Medium Dark Slate

Ford F-150 2024 F150 XL VINYL SEATS UPDATED single casb xl vinyl interior.PNG

Ford F-150 2024 F150 XL VINYL SEATS UPDATED 0fa8725b74f1f0ef1524b74c498f76e7

Resol0324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 STX
Manuel that’s why I went with the cloth seats, I’m either going to cover them with a darker Katskin leather seat covers or replace with STX seats. I have a 4 door STX now and I don’t know why but I really like the seats. Bossharp I went with a 24 for the same reason even though (if I could find one) I could get a good deal on a 23. I thought it would cost too much $$$ and time to upgrade the cluster and screen on the 23. I went with high for the fog lights and I plan on color matching the bumpers. Agree on the last part. I had a 2017 RCSB Sport and traded it in for a 2021 4 door STX due to two girls that would complain they didn’t fit when i picked them up from school but now they’re grown with their own cars. So RCSB it is.

OP
OP

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Manuel that’s why I went with the cloth seats, I’m either going to cover them with a darker Katskin leather seat covers or replace with STX seats. I have a 4 door STX now and I don’t know why but I really like the seats. Bossharp I went with a 24 for the same reason even though (if I could find one) I could get a good deal on a 23. I thought it would cost too much $$$ and time to upgrade the cluster and screen on the 23. I went with high for the fog lights and I plan on color matching the bumpers. Agree on the last part. I had a 2017 RCSB Sport and traded it in for a 2021 4 door STX due to two girls that would complain they didn’t fit when i picked them up from school but now they’re grown with their own cars. So RCSB it is.
Yeah I will most likely be swapping the grey covers with the black 21+ Lariat covers. They're only like $120 OEM on eBay. + Center console at some point.

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I spent 2 hours today looking at 2023's just to make sure if there's a XLT regular cab I could live with what kind of deal and payment it might be.. I couldn't find one in Florida. Even with 1.9% financing and invoice pricing Granger's deal just can't be beat! A 2023 XLT with a power seat fully optioned out to be equal to a 2024 with the 5.0 hitch sync 4 and a locking rear is a unicorn. Almost always white and 4×4 I could live with the extra cost of the 4×4 but at a MSRP of around $48,000.00 or even more I'll just get a 2024 at 4% below invoice and call it a day.
Sponsored