First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Raptor on order. 2016 Tacoma 2022 Indian
Occupation
Police Officer
Everyone seems to get their scheduling emails on Thursday mornings.
Raptors don’t get emails right?
Sponsored

spicylobotomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 BMW X5
For what it's worth - I ordered a Lariat 501A 5.0L FX4 (Black Appearance) with the new tailgate and a spray-in bedliner back in Mid-March. I just received a scheduling email this morning.

I feel bad for the guys waiting since Sept/Oct... I waited 15-20 days. Seems crazy.

WhatsGolden07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escape; 2024 F150 Lariat PB (Ordered)
For what it's worth - I ordered a Lariat 501A 5.0L FX4 (Black Appearance) with the new tailgate and a spray-in bedliner back in Mid-March. I just received a scheduling email this morning.

I feel bad for the guys waiting since Sept/Oct... I waited 15-20 days. Seems crazy.
No email on my side yet. Order placed 2/9 and confirmed by Ford 2/12. Lariat 502A, Powerboost, BAP, spray in bedliner. Figured I likely wouldn't get scheduled this week with the limited availability but was holding out hope. I'm not sure anybody understands how they are scheduling things at this point.

cartdodd

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch (Order)
Just got my scheduling email this morning. Been a patient viewer of all these threads for a while. Put a deposit down on Feb 10, but worked with the dealership to hold off on the order to ensure Job 2 scheduling. Order was placed on 3/19 and confirmed 3/22.

Scheduling email came at 10a today and scheduled for week of 5/20. Trying to stay as patient as possible, but I do know that I’m still ahead of some long standing orders.

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
I thought for sure I’d be scheduled today. Ordered confirmed 1/19, 5.0 lariat BAP FX4 with the 3.73 axle. I mean I still could but haven’t yet. With the notes I thought for sure. Dealership said it’s still a clean build.

Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Just got my scheduling email this morning. Been a patient viewer of all these threads for a while. Put a deposit down on Feb 10, but worked with the dealership to hold off on the order to ensure Job 2 scheduling. Order was placed on 3/19 and confirmed 3/22.

Scheduling email came at 10a today and scheduled for week of 5/20. Trying to stay as patient as possible, but I do know that I’m still ahead of some long standing orders.
Your order was a King Ranch? Am I to assume that you have a 3.5L EB with the 3.55 and Max Tow?

cartdodd

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch (Order)
Your order was a King Ranch? Am I to assume that you have a 3.5L EB with the 3.55 and Max Tow?
FX4 Powerboost 3.73, no bedliner. I have been seeing your comments along the way. I can't understand why your order wouldn't go before mine. The only reason in my head is dealer/allocation/priority. I used a local dealer to me in Arkansas.

Last edited:

Dakar09

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 FPace SVR, '50 Ford F-1, '65 Ford Galaxie 500

I placed my 5.0L Lariat 502A BAP order in on March 7th and haven't even gotten confirmation Ford "accepted" the order. Been crickets since then and was hoping to get an email or call from my Dealer this morning.

Last edited:

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
FX4 Powerboost 3.73, no bedliner. I have been seeing your comments along the way. I can't understand why your order wouldn't go before mine. The only reason in my head is dealer/allocation/priority. I used a local dealer to me in Arkansas.
At this point, I am starting to think that there is some problem with my order getting picked up by Ford. I have been moved up to Priority 3. Literally your order is the exact same as mine. Granger assures me that they have allocations available. It just won't schedule.

KargerHomes

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Wessermgm

Ordered a Platinum 702a PB 3.73 FX4 with spray in bed liner. Priority code 3 as well still not scheduled

Sponsored

Carfreak65

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 XLT, 2024 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft Field Service Rep
I am once again celebrating passover by Ford. Ordered my Lariat 21 Dec. crew cab, 3.5, Red metallic, BAP, BUP (pro access removed), Twin moon roof. Still noting, no previewing, not scheduled, just Clean unscheduled. This is getting ridiculous!

Brian K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Silverado

I also got my schedule for production notice today for my 2024 F150 Tremor. It has the 402A with the 5.0 engine. I did not have any extras put on the order, and I did order with Granger on February 20th.

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 702a Powerboost
I re-ordered my Powerboost Platinum 702a (see updates/timeline in my signature) and just got my emailed schedule date of May 13th.

Mine was updated to priority code 3 due to the issues with my first order - hoping it will actually speed things up.

stayFrosty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I received my scheduled production date for 5/13 week today as well!