First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 XLT, 66 mustang
Occupation
Construction
Has anybody had any luck finding a company that does a 2023 3.5 ecoboost tune or Tire calibration?? Im putting 35s on my truck and superchips and 5 star are telling me that the 21-22 Tunes don't work on the 23 yet?? Going on a road trip and would like to know my speed, miles per gallon and distance to empty accurately. Dont really care about a performance tune, just looking for speedo calibrate. I dont really want to get into the whole Forscan thing. Looking for plug and play.

Thanks
Sponsored

MNSportsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Has anybody had any luck finding a company that does a 2023 3.5 ecoboost tune or Tire calibration?? Im putting 35s on my truck and superchips and 5 star are telling me that the 21-22 Tunes don't work on the 23 yet?? Going on a road trip and would like to know my speed, miles per gallon and distance to empty accurately. Dont really care about a performance tune, just looking for speedo calibrate. I dont really want to get into the whole Forscan thing. Looking for plug and play.

Thanks
You can calibrate speedometer via Forscan. As far as tunes go, it's not sounding good for the 23's ever being able to be remote tuned. Here's some more details over on the F150 Tremor forum: https://www.f150tremor.com/threads/livernois-will-never-be-able-to-tune-the-‘23-3-5-ecoboost.2074/