2023 Tremor - Ordered Today - WalterMitty's Version

mrarthur

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor (Ordered)
Please share what you're building if you're kewl doing so.
I can't speak for the others above but similar to them I ordered around the end of August and got an email last week that I am scheduled for 11/7. I went with the 5.0L 401a with only the B&O sound system, tow package, and power rear window as options.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I can't speak for the others above but similar to them I ordered around the end of August and got an email last week that I am scheduled for 11/7. I went with the 5.0L 401a with only the B&O sound system, tow package, and power rear window as options.

Thanks for the reply. Is the 11/7 date the date when yours is supposed to "start" or begin being put into production?

I'm wondering if it's the 402A that might be hanging me up? I ordered mine on 8/18, and don't have a VIN or a date....just the email that I put in this thread.

mrarthur

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor (Ordered)
Thanks for the reply. Is the 11/7 date the date when yours is supposed to "start" or begin being put into production?

I'm wondering if it's the 402A that might be hanging me up? I ordered mine on 8/18, and don't have a VIN or a date....just the email that I put in this thread.
According to the email, my order is scheduled to be built that week.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
According to the email, my order is scheduled to be built that week.

That phrase is still unclear to me. So do you read that as it means it will be finished being built that week as well?

I just went through all this with a motorcycle I was waiting on. They had their own terminology for all this. "Scheduled to be Built", for them just meant an estimate of when it might start production. For them, what you wanted to hear was "Build Completed", then you were off waiting for a Ship Date Range (to the dealer).

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered - 2023 F-150 Tremor, 2023 Mazda CX-50
Here's my order, the only thing I heard was that the sprayed-in bedliner might add time to the order, so I'll handle that on my own...

Ford F-150 2023 Tremor - Ordered Today - WalterMitty's Version Tremor order sheet

Sponsored

mrarthur

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor (Ordered)
That phrase is still unclear to me. So do you read that as it means it will be finished being built that week as well?

I just went through all this with a motorcycle I was waiting on. They had their own terminology for all this. "Scheduled to be Built", for them just meant an estimate of when it might start production. For them, what you wanted to hear was "Build Completed", then you were off waiting for a Ship Date Range (to the dealer).
From what I understand from family members that have taken delivery and from reading this form, that means that my vehicle (I have received a VIN) is scheduled to be built that week. There have been plenty of instances of that date being pushed back for one reason or another (and Ford will notify you if that is the case) from others in this form but at this moment in time, my vehicle should be built and ready to ship that week.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Here's my order, the only thing I heard was that the sprayed-in bedliner might add time to the order, so I'll handle that on my own...

Tremor order sheet.jpg

Nice build. We have very little differences between our orders. One thing that maybe explains it....the Priority Code? No idea if it does, but yours is an 11. Mine is a 19. Would that explain it?

In looking at our sheets. Nothing is jumping out. Maybe it's the spray in liner that I got?

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have no idea what the "priority" business is, I'm certainly no VIP!

Maybe the liner is the kicker....

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I have no idea what the "priority" business is, I'm certainly no VIP!

Maybe the liner is the kicker....

I'm kinda bummed that I ordered about a month earlier than some who are getting VINs and build dates, and I've got bupkis. And if it is the spray on bed liner that might be holding things up, it would be great to have the ability to opt out of that.....I could always get that done locally.

Please keep me posted when you get your truck.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Whooooohooooo! I got my Ford email today letting me know that I am now "Scheduled For Production" the week of 11.21.2022!!!

Here's my timeline so far:

08182022: Ordered Truck
08182022: Received "Order Confirmed" email from Ford
10022022: Received email from Ford, basically saying, it's been a while, but we will give updates at least every 45 days.
10052022: Received email from dealer that said Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Mirrors are Removed
10102022: Received emial from dealer that said Heater Mirrors are back
10132022: Received "Scheduled For Production" email from Ford. Week of 11/21/2022

My original guess on receiving the truck was April 1. Even my dealer thought it woudl take like 6-9 months to get the truck. So if it starts to be built on 11/21...what the guess on when it's done and ready to ship?

Sponsored

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
@mrarthur
@Chipk

Have either of you tracked your order via the Ford website? I did today, and today was the first time it worked for me to get in.

I now have another worry.

When you expand the Accessories, you get a long list...each which appear to be a link. Except for two items....which do not appear to be links. One is " Steering Wheel - Heat Removal" which I have been informed about....and the other item on the list that isn't a link is "Seat, Rear - Heated Seats".

So does this mean that this will be another option that gets deleted?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
@mrarthur
@Chipk

Have either of you tracked your order via the Ford website? I did today, and today was the first time it worked for me to get in.

When you expand the Accessories, you get a long list...each which appear to be a link. Except for two items....which do not appear to be links. One is " Steering Wheel - Heat Removal" which I have been informed about....and the other item on the list that isn't a link is "Seat, Rear - Heated Seats".

I honestly cannot say for sure, BUT the wiring I need to install heated rear seats in my lariat is on national back order with no restock date, according to Varsity Ford anyways. I was able to buy everything except that one wire assembly

Pelz2023

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor
I ordered on Sept 21st
I received my confirmation email on Sept 22nd
I received my scheduled to be built on Oct 13th for the week of Nov 21st (Not my favorite week to start a build but not my choice)
My Priority Code is 16
I am a 401A Coyote with a Spray in BL, and most of the other options.
Maybe the heated and cooled seats are the issue for the others??

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@mrarthur
@Chipk

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't exactly know what my ORDER number is!

I have a VIN, and on the order sheet I see an Order Code and a Sales Code but neither work when paired with the VIN?

Chip

Pelz2023

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor
My order finally came up on the website and I am seeing the same thing with the links for accessories and the heated steering wheel. Since my package didn't come with that, I will assume that is why my build is scheduled already since they don't have to remove anything from the high package.
Sponsored