OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I ordered on Sept 21st
I received my confirmation email on Sept 22nd
I received my scheduled to be built on Oct 13th for the week of Nov 21st (Not my favorite week to start a build but not my choice)
My Priority Code is 16
I am a 401A Coyote with a Spray in BL, and most of the other options.
Maybe the heated and cooled seats are the issue for the others??
We have the same scheduled build week.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I'm embarrassed to say that I don't exactly know what my ORDER number is!

I have a VIN, and on the order sheet I see an Order Code and a Sales Code but neither work when paired with the VIN?

Chip
You can get it from your dealer, but it should be at the top of your order form, and mine was the same as my "Order Code"....one letter and three numbers. For you, it should be O831. Try it using the "O" as a letter maybe?

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Here's what I ordered:

• Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • 402A
  • V8
  • Twin Panel Moonroof
  • Auto Start Stop Removal
  • Trailer Tow Package
  • Integrated Trailer Brake
  • Partitioned Lockable Storage
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Bedliner - Spray In

The only two things that I struggled with a bit, was...do I really want/need the Bed Utility Package, and do I want/need the upgraded stereo. I figured 8 speakers and a sub was probs enough for the size of the cab, so I elected not upgrade the stereo and kept the BUP....which I know some of which I will actually use.
Having both of the options you are on the fence about, yes, you want them both!

Sponsored

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Support Engineer
Too late. My order was placed back in August! :)
I am finding this forum is not quite as active as I'm used to. Haha

At least you got the bed package, I always say to get stuff you can't add later, I think you'll be happy having this. You are right, 8 speakers is probably more than enough. I hope you get it soon/one day

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I am finding this forum is not quite as active as I'm used to. Haha

At least you got the bed package, I always say to get stuff you can't add later, I think you'll be happy having this. You are right, 8 speakers is probably more than enough. I hope you get it soon/one day

Yup...this forum is pretty lite on activity.

I super bummed about the heated steering wheel delete. I'm already using this feature on my current cars (mine and my wife's). But, I didn't want to cancel, start the search over, and there really isn't another truck I want right now....well maybe the Tundra, but I stopped dealing with Toyota since they can't order a truck, you can't get it the way you want it, and they want over MSRP.

I have a build date of Nov 21. Who knows if that holds or not. Also, even if it holds, no one can tell me what the timing is if all goes well. I'm in no real hurry, but it will be nice to have a new truck to drive when the day comes.

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Support Engineer
Best of luck! I zany machine how frustrating that must be. I struck gold and found my perfect build on a lot.

jedirulez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Seems like there were a number of folks with Tremor's scheduled for production Nov 21st, as was mine. I checked last night and my order now shows "in production" but no window sticker was available. Checking again today and now the window sticker is available. Pretty excited, hopefully no major delays.

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered - 2023 F-150 Tremor, 2023 Mazda CX-50
My last word from Ford was production this week, but still get nothing from the Ford order status page, just doesn't respond...

I do get a window stick from the Order Tracking Tool on this website, not sure why the order doesn't come up but I'll have to remain patient!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Seems like there were a number of folks with Tremor's scheduled for production Nov 21st, as was mine. I checked last night and my order now shows "in production" but no window sticker was available. Checking again today and now the window sticker is available. Pretty excited, hopefully no major delays.
Thanks for posting! I just checked and mine shows in production as well, and my window sticker was available.

And even though I knew they were deleting the heated steering wheel, it was still a bummer to actually see it listed on the sticker. A part of me was hoping they would add it back like they did with the heated mirrors.

One concern was this....

ADVANCED SECURITY PACK REMOVAL

It came with a $50 credit, but not sure what that means. Off to google......

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Thanks for posting! I just checked and mine shows in production as well, and my window sticker was available.

And even though I knew they were deleting the heated steering wheel, it was still a bummer to actually see it listed on the sticker. A part of me was hoping they would add it back like they did with the heated mirrors.

One concern was this....

ADVANCED SECURITY PACK REMOVAL

It came with a $50 credit, but not sure what that means. Off to google......

Found this. Sounds like something I won't miss....

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/advanced-security-pack-removal.13601/page-2

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Whooooohooooo! I got my Ford email today letting me know that I am now "Scheduled For Production" the week of 11.21.2022!!!

Here's my timeline so far:

08182022: Ordered Truck
08182022: Received "Order Confirmed" email from Ford
10022022: Received email from Ford, basically saying, it's been a while, but we will give updates at least every 45 days.
10052022: Received email from dealer that said Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Mirrors are Removed
10102022: Received emial from dealer that said Heated Mirrors are back
10132022: Received "Scheduled For Production" email from Ford. Week of 11/21/2022

My original guess on receiving the truck was April 1. Even my dealer thought it woudl take like 6-9 months to get the truck. So if it starts to be built on 11/21...what the guess on when it's done and ready to ship?

UPDATE:

08182022: Ordered Truck
08182022: Received "Order Confirmed" email from Ford
10022022: Received email from Ford, basically saying, it's been a while, but we will give updates at least every 45 days.
10052022: Received email from dealer that said Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Mirrors are Removed
10102022: Received emial from dealer that said Heated Mirrors are back
10132022: Received "Scheduled For Production" email from Ford. Week of 11/21/2022
11182022: Noticed @ Ford Tracker, now shows "In Production", and Window Sticker is present

Last edited:

Pelz2023

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor
Anyone with a build week of Nov 21st get a notice that their truck is in Production?

Pelz2023

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tremor
I will answer my own question. The site now says in Production!!!
Sponsored