Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Nope.

My sales rep sent these pics as "pre-delivery" inspection pics. They found some small scratches that didn't really show up on the camera. The scratches are only in one area...the rear passenger fender flair. She sent me the pic of them, but I coudn't even see them. I'm not worried about them, and she said they will be fixed by tomorrow.

She said that finance could still take a week or so to finalize everything for me, and it would be their department that actually schedules the delivery. So I'm thinking/hoping that sometime next week will be the day. In an earlier email, I was told that they do deliveries Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm., so unfortunately, a Saturday pick up isn't an option.

Finally, I'm not sure how I'm getting out there. I checked SWA, and thought they would be great going out of Midway to Des Moines, but nothing is direct. The prices are great, but most were like a 8-9 hour deal from departure time to arrival time....seems like you first have to go Denver and have a long layover. Doing a trade in is still up in the air as well, so I might just drive out.
Hope all goes well! My truck got delivered to Granger on the 3rd so a week prior to you. After the PDI I think financed reached out to me a day after (last Wednesday) and we had it financed that day. I did do everything Electronically with them including the down payment but it was quick! Only form required to be signed in person is the odometer disclosure.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Hope all goes well! My truck got delivered to Granger on the 3rd so a week prior to you. After the PDI I think financed reached out to me a day after (last Wednesday) and we had it financed that day. I did do everything Electronically with them including the down payment but it was quick! Only form required to be signed in person is the odometer disclosure.

Did you do a trade in? I was trying to do one, but their offer was a good chunk lower than what I have received locally. Even if they match the local offer, I'm not sure I want to risk driving all the way there, and then have them come back with some reduction.

Also, if you feel comfortable saying...what rate did you get? I'm probably going to be doing 60 months.

Thanks

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you do a trade in? I was trying to do one, but their offer was a good chunk lower than what I have received locally. Even if they match the local offer, I'm not sure I want to risk driving all the way there, and then have them come back with some reduction.

Also, if you feel comfortable saying...what rate did you get? I'm probably going to be doing 60 months.

Thanks
No trade in for me.

I financed with Ford Motor Credit and qualified for their 2.9% 60/MO. I was going to see about doing 48 but it was the same rate so wasn’t worth it to me (thought it would be 1.9). As far as I have seen you don’t have to put anything down either going through Ford.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Ford is not offering deals on Tremors currently. Best I could get is 5.45% @ 72.

Gratz on finally getting your truck!

A few notes on my experience:
- Chip picked me and another guy up at the airport in a Dodge minivan
- ~35 minute drive to the dealer, you will go in and speak to either Savannah or Ashleigh
- They will show you to your truck, help you pair your phone, and ask 'Do you have any questions'
- You will also be handed a key, this normally is for the spare tire lock but Ford does not send them any more
- At some point you will sign at least 1 odometer document, more if this wasnt already taken care of
- You will get a ~15 day 'In Transit' temp tag on your back window, and a dealer tag on the bumper. You will get another ~30 or ~45 one in the mail (mine just arrived today)

So here is where it got weird for me.
I was hopped up on Dopamine, so had no idea what to ask. I'm not even sure I was able to make words happen and it was all kind of a blur. Also It was 4degrees outside and my truck had Ice on it because they had just washed it.

Here is what I would suggest:
Do your walk around inspection. Lots of people on here have made some lists of what to check for. Make sure you do it. This includes checking Coolant and oil level. If your tailgate is auto up/down, check it.
Unless you are already familiar with Gen14 F150 technology, have them walk you through the following:
  • Apple play or Android Auto and how to run both Nav and music at the same time
  • How to use the HVAC (I struggled with this after I left, and found out Recirc will not stay on more than about 5 minutes. Ford did this on purpose)
  • How to use Lane Assist and Cruise Control
  • Go ahead and setup your dash layout
  • Look at every button on the left side dash, steering wheel, right side dash and overhead. Push it and ask what it does if its not obvious. I had my truck for a week before figuring out how to turn on the overhead dome lights when the doors are opened.

Other than that, enjoy the experience!

Karytas80

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PB FX4
08182022: Ordered Truck
08182022: Received "Order Confirmed" email from Ford
10022022: Received email from Ford, basically saying, it's been a while, but we will give updates at least every 45 days.
10052022: Received email from dealer that said Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Mirrors are Removed
10102022: Received emial from dealer that said Heated Mirrors are back
10132022: Received "Scheduled For Production" email from Ford. Week of 11/21/2022
11182022: Noticed @ Ford Tracker, now shows "In Production", and Window Sticker is present
12012022: Ford Tracker now shows "Built" (with a date of 11/30/2022 under it).
12022022: Received email from Ford that says that its been built and "Our current estimate for delivery to Granger Motors, Inc. is between Dec 11, and Dec 17.
12272022: Received email from Ford that says "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2023 F-150 Tremor is delivered...", and the updated estimated delivery date is now between Dec 23 and Dec 29.
12302022: I got an email from the Dealer. She was responding to my questions about the Ford email and the whole biz about ensuring complete satisfaction. She didn't have any answers on that front, but she did share what she's seeing on her end....which she is now seeing an estimated ship date of Jan 1-7. She had some more detials, so maybe this is more of a "real" date now? The previous statuses where also "Awaiting Shipment" and the secondary status was "Released". Now the seconday status says "Origin Received". Also, the previous "Vehicle Location" was very general, and now a Ramp number is listed.
01062023: Emailed my Dealer today to see if she was seeing any update. She got back right away, and let me know what she was seeing....and updated ETA of Jan 9-15. On my 4th ETA now.
01102023: Received email from Ford, like the one on 12302022, with ETA of Jan 9-15.
01162023: Emailed Dealer for an update, reply is that ETA is now Jan 13-19
01232023: Emailed Dealer for an update, reply is that ETA is now Jan 21-27...for my 6th ETA
01262023: Received email from Ford that my truck has shipped, and the new ETA is now Jan 24-30.
01302023: Received the "Financing" email from my dealer today, who also confirmed that my ETA is now Jan 28 - Feb 3 for my 8th ETA.
02062023: Received email from Dealer with VVR. Looks truck arrived in Kansas City (Ramp 6P) on Feb 1. New ETA is Feb 4 - Feb 10. So the VVR is different from the Ford Tracker site, which has a range of Feb 1 - Feb 14.
02082023: My daily (at least) check of the Ford Tracking site now shows Feb 4 - Feb 17. I'm really over this whole thing at the moment. A truck completed on Nov 30, shouldn't take over two months to get shipped 600 miles. Did we as a society/economy peak in 2019 and this is just as good as it's going to get?
02102023: Received email from Dealer that my truck has arrived!!! Then I checked the Ford Tracker site and saw the below. Finally getting close!!!

1676054994110.png
Congrats! You are really almost there! I picked mine up last Friday and I drove it back home 17hr with only one hour sleeping break. It was blast and the truck is really nice to drive a long road trip. Check your truck before you leave. Shortly after I left the dealership, I noticed some noise coming from near the driver side front wheel area and I turned back to dealership. Chip & I drove mine and another PB in the lot to compare and we both agreed that mine makes a noise but it wasn't bad at all and no lights. So I decided to take it to my local dealer instead if waiting there. Other than that, I love my Truck! And I'm pretty sure you will love yours as well! Tell Chip, Eric from NJ said HI when you pick yours up if you don't mind!

Sponsored

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered - 2023 F-150 Tremor, 2023 Mazda CX-50
No trade in for me.

I financed with Ford Motor Credit and qualified for their 2.9% 60/MO. I was going to see about doing 48 but it was the same rate so wasn’t worth it to me (thought it would be 1.9). As far as I have seen you don’t have to put anything down either going through Ford.
2.9% for 60 mo is pretty competitive, I received some info from her a day or two ago about 4.9% which seemed high, but I suppose that was for an "average" credit score?

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2.9% for 60 mo is pretty competitive, I received some info from her a day or two ago about 4.9% which seemed high, but I suppose that was for an "average" credit score?
Not sure. It could depend on when you ordered and the specials they had going at that time.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
No trade in for me.

Thanks for sharing, but mine is a Tremor, so per the other post above, I may not be able to get your rate.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
10022022: Received email from Ford, basically saying, it's been a while, but we will give updates at least every 45 days.
10052022: Received email from dealer that said Heated Steering Wheel & Heated Mirrors are Removed
10132022: Received "Scheduled For Production" email from Ford. Week of 11/21/2022
11182022: Noticed @ Ford Tracker, now shows "In Production", and Window Sticker is present
12022022: Received email from Ford that says that its been built and "Our current estimate for delivery to Granger Motors, Inc. is between Dec 11, and Dec 17.
12272022: Received email from Ford that says "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2023 F-150 Tremor is delivered...", and the updated estimated delivery date is now between Dec 23 and Dec 29.
12302022: I got an email from the Dealer. She was responding to my questions about the Ford email and the whole biz about ensuring complete satisfaction. She didn't have any answers on that front, but she did share what she's seeing on her end....which she is now seeing an estimated ship date of Jan 1-7. She had some more detials, so maybe this is more of a "real" date now? The previous statuses where also "Awaiting Shipment" and the secondary status was "Released". Now the seconday status says "Origin Received". Also, the previous "Vehicle Location" was very general, and now a Ramp number is listed.
01062023: Emailed my Dealer today to see if she was seeing any update. She got back right away, and let me know what she was seeing....and updated ETA of Jan 9-15. On my 4th ETA now.
01102023: Received email from Ford, like the one on 12302022, with ETA of Jan 9-15.
01232023: Emailed Dealer for an update, reply is that ETA is now Jan 21-27...for my 6th ETA
01262023: Received email from Ford that my truck has shipped, and the new ETA is now Jan 24-30.
01302023: Received the "Financing" email from my dealer today, who also confirmed that my ETA is now Jan 28 - Feb 3 for my 8th ETA.
02062023: Received email from Dealer with VVR. Looks truck arrived in Kansas City (Ramp 6P) on Feb 1. New ETA is Feb 4 - Feb 10. So the VVR is different from the Ford Tracker site, which has a range of Feb 1 - Feb 14.
02082023: My daily (at least) check of the Ford Tracking site now shows Feb 4 - Feb 17. I'm really over this whole thing at the moment. A truck completed on Nov 30, shouldn't take over two months to get shipped 600 miles. Did we as a society/economy peak in 2019 and this is just as good as it's going to get?
02102023: Received email from Dealer that my truck has arrived!!! Then I checked the Ford Tracker site and saw the below. Finally getting close!!!

1676054994110.png
02132023: Dealer sent pics of the Truck!!! All looks great. Had some minor scratches on the rear passenger side fender trim. I couldn't even see them in the pic sent.
02142023: Dealer financing emailed me today with an updated order form that I needed to e-sign. No surprises, just needed one that showed the removal of the heated steering wheel and Advanced Security Pack.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Ford is not offering deals on Tremors currently. Best I could get is 5.45% @ 72.

Gratz on finally getting your truck!

A few notes on my experience:
- Chip picked me and another guy up at the airport in a Dodge minivan
- ~35 minute drive to the dealer, you will go in and speak to either Savannah or Ashleigh
- They will show you to your truck, help you pair your phone, and ask 'Do you have any questions'
- You will also be handed a key, this normally is for the spare tire lock but Ford does not send them any more
- At some point you will sign at least 1 odometer document, more if this wasnt already taken care of
- You will get a ~15 day 'In Transit' temp tag on your back window, and a dealer tag on the bumper. You will get another ~30 or ~45 one in the mail (mine just arrived today)

So here is where it got weird for me.
I was hopped up on Dopamine, so had no idea what to ask. I'm not even sure I was able to make words happen and it was all kind of a blur. Also It was 4degrees outside and my truck had Ice on it because they had just washed it.

Here is what I would suggest:
Do your walk around inspection. Lots of people on here have made some lists of what to check for. Make sure you do it. This includes checking Coolant and oil level. If your tailgate is auto up/down, check it.
Unless you are already familiar with Gen14 F150 technology, have them walk you through the following:
  • Apple play or Android Auto and how to run both Nav and music at the same time
  • How to use the HVAC (I struggled with this after I left, and found out Recirc will not stay on more than about 5 minutes. Ford did this on purpose)
  • How to use Lane Assist and Cruise Control
  • Go ahead and setup your dash layout
  • Look at every button on the left side dash, steering wheel, right side dash and overhead. Push it and ask what it does if its not obvious. I had my truck for a week before figuring out how to turn on the overhead dome lights when the doors are opened.

Other than that, enjoy the experience!

Great advice. I will search for a list.

Sponsored

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor (Stone Gray Met), RS and F350 dually
No trade in for me.

Was this with a Tremor? I was advised that there was no options with this truck.

I ordered back in Sept. '22.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
02132023: Dealer sent pics of the Truck!!! All looks great. Had some minor scratches on the rear passenger side fender trim. I couldn't even see them in the pic sent.
02142023: Dealer financing emailed me today with an updated order form that I needed to e-sign. No surprises, just needed one that showed the removal of the heated steering wheel and Advanced Security Pack.

02162023: Received Financing email, the one with the link to the credit app. Completed it the next day.
02202023: Got the Financing offer (really just the rate) back, as well as the Ford Care offer. Taking a pass on the Ford Care offer

Chipk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered - 2023 F-150 Tremor, 2023 Mazda CX-50
02202023: Got the Financing offer (really just the rate) back, as well as the Ford Care offer. Taking a pass on the Ford Care offer

What kind of rates are they offering you?

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor

What kind of rates are they offering you?
Are you sitting down?

5.64% for 60 months

Ford doesn't offer any decent rates on the Tremor, and this rate was from a credit union they work with.
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: 780