Sponsored

2023 Tremor - Ordered Today - WalterMitty's Version

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Put my deposit down today, and the dealer said they placed the order and to be on the lookout for a confirmation email from Ford!

I will use this tread to update the process.
Sponsored

nitewolfgtr

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 GMC Canyon Duramax
Congrats! Now comes the long wait :ROFLMAO:

I ordered mine on 7/19, got the confirmation quickly and haven't heard anything since. lol
Hoping It at least gets scheduled by end of year🤞

Curious, what package and options did you go with?

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army

I ordered mine on 7/19, got the confirmation quickly and haven't heard anything since. lol

Does 7/19 mean July 2019? 🤣

Sponsored

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Look forward to your updates. Are you willing to share the build that you ordered? I was going to wait for a Tremor but glad I didn't wait and got a Platinum when I did.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Yeah, those are quick. Will be looking for the next update in February. 😁
The dealer did a decent job about setting expectations. Lots still unknown...

• When they will even start switching out 2023 builds. He said that they are still cranking out 2022 orders, and it's anyone's guess when they will finish those, could be October, could be who knows.
  • When they start with the 2023s...will they have all the "stuff" that they need? Big who knows.
  • When they start with the 2023s, the build process jumps around between trim levels. If they have 100 Tremor orders, they don't just switch out the line, crank through the 100, and the switch out to the next. They might build 20 Tremors, then crank out 15 XLTs, then Platinums, etc.

He said back when things were normal, once the switch to the current model year happened, special orders would take like a month.

I'm hoping that they start building 2023 in October, they have the stuff, and maybe it shows up late this year. If not, no biggie.

Any guesses?

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor

Here's what I ordered:

• Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • 402A
  • V8
  • Twin Panel Moonroof
  • Auto Start Stop Removal
  • Trailer Tow Package
  • Integrated Trailer Brake
  • Partitioned Lockable Storage
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Bedliner - Spray In

The only two things that I struggled with a bit, was...do I really want/need the Bed Utility Package, and do I want/need the upgraded stereo. I figured 8 speakers and a sub was probs enough for the size of the cab, so I elected not upgrade the stereo and kept the BUP....which I know some of which I will actually use.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Here's what I ordered:

• Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • 402A
  • V8
  • Twin Panel Moonroof
  • Auto Start Stop Removal
  • Trailer Tow Package
  • Integrated Trailer Brake
  • Partitioned Lockable Storage
  • Bed Utility Package
  • Bedliner - Spray In

The only two things that I struggled with a bit, was...do I really want/need the Bed Utility Package, and do I want/need the upgraded stereo. I figured 8 speakers and a sub was probs enough for the size of the cab, so I elected not upgrade the stereo and kept the BUP....which I know some of which I will actually use.
You will love the Anitmatter Blue!!!! Beautiful color in my opinion.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
The dealer did a decent job about setting expectations. Lots still unknown...

• When they will even start switching out 2023 builds. He said that they are still cranking out 2022 orders, and it's anyone's guess when they will finish those, could be October, could be who knows.
  • When they start with the 2023s...will they have all the "stuff" that they need? Big who knows.
  • When they start with the 2023s, the build process jumps around between trim levels. If they have 100 Tremor orders, they don't just switch out the line, crank through the 100, and the switch out to the next. They might build 20 Tremors, then crank out 15 XLTs, then Platinums, etc.

He said back when things were normal, once the switch to the current model year happened, special orders would take like a month.

I'm hoping that they start building 2023 in October, they have the stuff, and maybe it shows up late this year. If not, no biggie.

Any guesses?
Dont have to guess. Detroit stop building 22's mid october. Kansas City last 22 builds on Oct.31.

This release from Ford in a thead in here somewhere.

I do not know how long it will take to start up the 23's. I would assume some down time for cleaning/maintenence, etc. I would think 23's start sometime in November.

Sponsored

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
Just as a reference. I ordered my truck August 2021 was told it would be a 2022 by the time it came in. Never got any email, never got a VIN notice, got a call mid December 2021 that my truck came it, and it was a 2021.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Congrats! I ordered 8/10. Couldn’t resist avalanche gray. I skipped the moon roof but everything else is there.

51D1380E-8C1F-4232-9078-5EA044329A98.png
I wish someone could photoshop avalenche gray so I could see it on the tremor. And the azure is fire too

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Congrats! I ordered 8/10. Couldn’t resist avalanche gray. I skipped the moon roof but everything else is there.

51D1380E-8C1F-4232-9078-5EA044329A98.png
I’m kinda interested in what the seats look like. They’re described differently for the 22s

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Just of note about the message from your dealer. I have ordered 5 or 6 vehicles from the late 1980's to present. At no time did it ever take about a 1 month. I believe that is just salesman folly that he was telling you. I think the best I ever got was about 11 or 12 weeks.
Sponsored