2023 Powerboost Market Pricing

Backflip

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost Hybrid
For what its worth I found my 2022 Plat 6.5 bed (used w/9k miles) for $71,320 10hrs away from me. They are hard to find, but if its your exact unicorn and it actually exists... get it...
:)

EDIT: On a car lot

Agreed.. I just bought my '23 Lariat with the exact options I wanted after waiting about a year. This Houston dealership had 2 of the exact same truck and had been on their lot for >90 days. 60 days is the limit where they start to really discount it to move it. I was told that anything over 60 days takes one away from their allocation from Ford. Anyway, I got about $8K off MSRP and then another $3250 in specials from Ford. Turned out to be a great deal, but it was the trade in on my 14 yr old Chevy that came in below my expectations (as expected). Still a very good deal and I'm happy.

Ford F-150 2023 Powerboost Market Pricing Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.56.52 PM
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Agreed.. I just bought my '23 Lariat with the exact options I wanted after waiting about a year. This Houston dealership had 2 of the exact same truck and had been on their lot for >90 days. 60 days is the limit where they start to really discount it to move it. I was told that anything over 60 days takes one away from their allocation from Ford. Anyway, I got about $8K off MSRP and then another $3250 in specials from Ford. Turned out to be a great deal, but it was the trade in on my 14 yr old Chevy that came in below my expectations (as expected). Still a very good deal and I'm happy.

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.56.52 PM.png
That's what my XLT cost me -- what's your sticker?

Backflip

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost Hybrid
That's what my XLT cost me -- what's your sticker?

Pretty much loaded but not Max Tow Pkg. Has all the other goodies including moonroof. .
I'll send a pic of the window sticker if I can find it.

eharri3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
#20Fordf150
Occupation
Business
When I shopped in 2001 most dealers had 5 or fewer trucks and the majority of them were Platinums, LTDs and higher end Lariats. If you wanted something between an 80K luxury truck and a work truck you were special ordering. There might be a couple XLs and STXs out there. My 302A 157" Powerboost that I found was a real oddity to spot available for sale.

Now the typical mix I'm seeing mostly XLTs and lariats. A few XLs, and it's the LTD and Platinums that tend not to be on lots in big numbers.

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
A hard requirement for me was the SCREW with the 6.5' bed. There were a total of 5 in the entire state when I looked in April. And none of them were the config I wanted. So I ordered.
Sponsored