First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum Powerboost, 2021 Lariat Poweboost
Occupation
Retired
After finding myself driving my wife's Lariat Powerboost more than my 2022 Aviator Black Label, I decided to buy one for myself. Star White Platinum Powerboost with the Caramelo interior. The only regret I have is not buying one of these instead of my Aviator last year.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
After finding myself driving my wife's Lariat Powerboost more than my 2022 Aviator Black Label, I decided to buy one for myself. Star White Platinum Powerboost with the Caramelo interior. The only regret I have is not buying one of these instead of my Aviator last year.
Congratulations on your new ride, Sal! Thanks for being a member of the Ford family!

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport, SC, Iconic Silver, 2.7
Occupation
Retired
My 21 Lariat rides almost as good as my wife’s Nautilus. It’s incredibly quiet and boy does that 2.7 move! I previously had 2 Nissan Frontiers over 15 years which were both good reliable trucks, but neither one came close to the comfort, gas mileage or size of my F150. I totally forgot about those Frontiers after 10 minutes driving out of the Ford dealership! You won’t regret the decision to be a 2 - F150 family!