Sponsored

2023 - Ordered Blue Cruise but email says 'Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 Prep Package'

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Ordering a 2023 with Blue Cruise but the email says prep package. Should I be expecting Blue Cruise from day 1? Is there any monthly fees I should expect going forward? I assume there is cellular data involved in these trucks because of the updates with or without bluecruise? Is the a fee I should expect to pay to get updates after a few years? I saw connected navigation has a fee but assuming I can use google maps on android auto I assume that doesn't get you much?

2023 F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew 4X2:​
  • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost® Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
  • Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Avalanche
  • Black / Medium Dark Slate Leather-Trimmed 10-Way Power Driver with Memory, Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger
  • 20" Six-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Wheels
  • 502A High Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0 Prep Package
  • Trailer Tow Package
Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Bluecruise is a subscription service after the initial free period. I'm not sure on the length of the current trial length. HIstorically it has been a year free.

DanielG

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Don’t complain. If you have a BMW they make you pay a subscription for the heated and cooled seats.

OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Don’t complain. If you have a BMW they make you pay a subscription for the heated and cooled seats.
Not complaining. Just trying to figure out total cost. On the 502A you get the lane centering assist as part of the kit but to add blue cruise you need to add the cameras and tow package(at full cost where 90% is standard) making it a $3300 cost diff at invoice. If I had to add $600 more making it a $4000 feature I would skip it.

Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
The first 3 years isn't free. But it is included in the price of the package. You won't pay anything extra until after 3 years.

Only 21 Job1s got 1 free year due to the delay of the OTA update. Our package did not include the subscription fee.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
As others have said: Blue Cruise is a subscription service; Co-Pilot Active 2.0 Prep is the hardware enablement.

So you need Active 2.0 prep, then subscribe for Blue Cruise.
Sponsored