Sponsored

2023 - Ford is removing heated steering wheels and heated mirrors!!!! UPDATE: Heated Mirrors are now back!!!

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I don't know about the Gen14, but in my '17 there was an option for the remote start to set the HVAC to auto based on what it thought it needed or "the last settings" (from when you were in the truck).

I always chose the latter, but maybe the Gen 14 has this same setting?
I will let you know when mine arrives!
Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I don't know about the Gen14, but in my '17 there was an option for the remote start to set the HVAC to auto based on what it thought it needed or "the last settings" (from when you were in the truck).

I always chose the latter, but maybe the Gen 14 has this same setting?
Yes, it has this feature for HVAC and Seats. I don't have heated wheel, but I imagine that too.

Wartman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I wonder if this applies to Canadian orders as well. I ordered a loaded Tremor a few days ago and the only thing my dealer mentioned was auto start stop removal.

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402A Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
I wonder if this applies to Canadian orders as well. I ordered a loaded Tremor a few days ago and the only thing my dealer mentioned was auto start stop removal.
Yes it does. I was fortunate to get my 2022 Tremor, with all options, except auto stop/start and park assist (no great loss) but was advised on delivery (Nov 8, 2022), that I was lucky as, FoMoCo had started deleting Heated Steering Wheel/Mirrors on 2023s. Here in Windsor, ON (home of the 5.0L Coyote), we went from summer 70 to 37 F in 3 days, and that warm wheel was welcome!

Wartman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yes it does. I was fortunate to get my 2022 Tremor, with all options, except auto stop/start and park assist (no great loss) but was advised on delivery (Nov 8, 2022), that I was lucky as, FoMoCo had started deleting Heated Steering Wheel/Mirrors on 2023s. Here in Windsor, ON (home of the 5.0L Coyote), we went from summer 70 to 37 F in 3 days, and that warm wheel was welcome!
Yeah you are right. I emailed the dealer and they had no idea what I was talking about. I asked them to look into it further and they sent me back a revised order to sign with the heated steering removed. I decided to cancel as I have trouble paying 100k for a truck with features my wife's old Santa Fe has had for 8 years. Here' hoping 2024 is better as I'm anxious to get into a truck!
Sponsored