First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
RETIRED
Platinum powerboost email today with vin also week of 10/17 Just submitted order 8-25 was not expecting it this quick.
Sponsored

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
Lariat 502 powerboost Oct-17, ordered Aug-31. Canadian order.

Was quite surprised to get the vin texted to me this morning from the dealer.

JPNewIn22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
How long after you ordered yours did the dealer order number register for you on ford.com so that you could begin the wonderful process of "tracking" your order?
Ordered Lariat PB BAP on 8/25/22, received email confirmation on 8/29/22, received scheduled to be built e-mail on 9/15/22 that included the order number, VIN and build date of 10/17/22.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Interesting time frame numbers. I ordered a 2023 Platinum PB. I am curious to see if i get it before i put my truck away for the winter. It really doesn't bother me either way. I would almost rather it showed up the spring instead when i take my truck out of winter storage.

FTWAggie

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 F-150 XL, 2008 F-150 XLT, 2023 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Human Resources
I’ve noticed that some higher optioned PB ordered after my date have been picked up for scheduling. I wonder why my order was seemingly not chosen. Is a spray on bedliner really that big of an issue?

Sponsored

2BullsLLC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer ST. Have 2022 Raptor on order
Occupation
Retired
I’ve noticed that some higher optioned PB ordered after my date have been picked up for scheduling. I wonder why my order was seemingly not chosen. Is a spray on bedliner really that big of an issue?
I have been waiting 8 months now for my VIN number and build date. It is for a 2022 Raptor.
I can't not tell you how many times I have called my dealer, called Ford customer service looking for some kind of answers to why I see other Raptors being built and not mine.
Yesterday my dealer told me they needed to put in a new order, a 2023 order for my Raptor and he highly suggested that I drop the spray in bedliner and the electric retractable tonneau cover.
He told me the chemicals used in the spray in liners is in short supply and for me to get my order faster I should drop this and get it done locally after I get it.

As of today, I have two orders placed for a Raptor; my original 2022 and now one for a 2023. Any day I expect to get an email from Ford saying my 2022 Raptor order has been moved to a 2023.

I truly think my dealer is using my order that he placed yesterday to aid them in getting a 2023 Raptor to sell themselves. Why didn't they cancel my original 2022 order if not this?

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
not yet... hoping like everyone else, watching these threads with enthusiasm for anyone that has!

I ordered a Lariat, 5.0 with sport etc, but nothing over the top on 7/19.

then read about V8 delays. chip delays. parts delays, pretty much just a watch n wait.

drchops24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Z06
The dealer originally added the spray on bedliner to my build. I emailed him a week after we ordered and asked him to remove it, which he said OK, but I never followed up on it. I think I will monday.

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
two ford transits, ford edge st
Occupation
electrical contractor
I have been waiting 8 months now for my VIN number and build date. It is for a 2022 Raptor.
I can't not tell you how many times I have called my dealer, called Ford customer service looking for some kind of answers to why I see other Raptors being built and not mine.
Yesterday my dealer told me they needed to put in a new order, a 2023 order for my Raptor and he highly suggested that I drop the spray in bedliner and the electric retractable tonneau cover.
He told me the chemicals used in the spray in liners is in short supply and for me to get my order faster I should drop this and get it done locally after I get it.

As of today, I have two orders placed for a Raptor; my original 2022 and now one for a 2023. Any day I expect to get an email from Ford saying my 2022 Raptor order has been moved to a 2023.

I truly think my dealer is using my order that he placed yesterday to aid them in getting a 2023 Raptor to sell themselves. Why didn't they cancel my original 2022 order if not this?
i have been waiting for my platinum pb with spray in liner for a year if that liner is what has been holding it up i will choke my dealer ordered 8/21 it changed to 22 - 10/21. now they say its produced awaiting chip. hope you have better luck

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
The delay for the spray in bedliner isn’t worth it. Just take it to LineX after you get the truck

Sponsored

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
For what’s it worth, I have the spray in liner on my order and no one ever said it’s holding me back. The dealer did said it could add some time to delivery but that’s to be expected. I also opted for the rolling bed cover. At this point I figured what’s a couple more weeks.

2BullsLLC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer ST. Have 2022 Raptor on order
Occupation
Retired
The delay for the spray in bedliner isn’t worth it. Just take it to LineX after you get the truck
I would agree with you 100% if not for wanting the retractable tonneau from the factory. I really do not want an after market electronic cover and to get the cover before the spray in liner is not something I would want to do.
Just a mess with all this

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
I'd like to believe everyone is going to get their 2023 built in October...
Ford F-150 2023 F150 build date oprah-free-car

...but Ford's track record with holding to original dates is not great.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
I got my VIN and build date for week of 10/24. My truck has the option of spray in bed liner.

Farmerj

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2020 (2023)
Ordered an XL 5.0 screw HDPP on 8/10. Nothing yet.
Sponsored