First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
two ford transits, ford edge st
Occupation
electrical contractor
Well hopefully I can get my 2022 before that.
I second that my original order was over a year ago started as a 21 got changed to a 22 in oct last year went into production about 3 weeks ago and now on chip hold
Sponsored

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
electrical contractor
Well hopefully I can get my 2022 before that.
I second that my original order was over a year ago started as a 21 got changed to a 22 in oct last year went into production about 3 weeks ago and now on chip hold

• Wow
Reactions: 780

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
So are we expecting some 23 orders to be scheduled tomorrow? Is it likely to take a couple weeks after 9/8? Or do we think it will get pushed back again?

Scheduling pushed back 1 week (8 Sep) for DTP (credit: ice_capades @ blue oval forums):
80ECD810-452A-45A7-88B3-F5EE3CAA39CE.jpeg

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
No build dates today it looks like. Bummer.

BroCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Subaru WRX STI, 2019 Explorer Platinum
They still have a ton of 2022's to finish up. I ordered mine in April and still don't have it and there are people that have been waiting much longer than me on here.

Good luck all.

Sponsored

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Maybe they're getting rolled into '23s

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Not to be a Debby but I ordered a ‘22 March 29, 2022 and still haven’t even gotten a VIN yet. Don’t get your hopes up
This is why I continue to scour the lots in a four state area looking for trucks that come in that were given up on by the orderer. I have an order in (8/13) for a 2023, but i have no expectation that will be filled before February or March 2023 at the earliest. So, I have zeroed in on one that had a bumper damaged in transit, pissed off the guy that ordered it because he waited months and then it arrived damaged. I see opportunity and told them as soon as they replace the bumper, I'll take it. Best is that with the '22 pricing, I am getting a lot more truck for basically the same money (601A v. ordered 600A). Also I have the opportunity to get a smoked quartz KR, which is about to be extinct. You can do it, but you literally have to watch the inventory like a hawk and get very familiar with window stickers.

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This is why I continue to scour the lots in a four state area looking for trucks that come in that were given up on by the orderer. I have an order in (8/13) for a 2023, but i have no expectation that will be filled before February or March 2023 at the earliest. So, I have zeroed in on one that had a bumper damaged in transit, pissed off the guy that ordered it because he waited months and then it arrived damaged. I see opportunity and told them as soon as they replace the bumper, I'll take it. Best is that with the '22 pricing, I am getting a lot more truck for basically the same money (601A v. ordered 600A). Also I have the opportunity to get a smoked quartz KR, which is about to be extinct. You can do it, but you literally have to watch the inventory like a hawk and get very familiar with window stickers.
I have been watching for similar lot trucks to my order, problem is none of the dealers will honor X plan pricing so they’re all $5-8k more expensive depending on the options

Sponsored

jfox8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I have been watching for similar lot trucks to my order, problem is none of the dealers will honor X plan pricing so they’re all $5-8k more expensive depending on the options
Keep your hopes up. I was able to find a Tremor on the lot and got X Plan. I had to travel out of state, but it’s worth it. Just be willing to make a ton of calls.

2BullsLLC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer ST. Have 2022 Raptor on order
Occupation
Retired
I hope someone can help me. I order a 2022 Raptor back on February 4, 2022; received a confirmation email, three additional emails telling me about my order being delayed.
I have been to my dealer multiple times with questions but can not get an answer. I called Ford Customer Service and they could not tell me anything.
All I am asking is:
What is going on with my order?
Having worked at Ford for over 35 years, I know all about change over for each year. That is something that is planned out down to the very last piece of stock.
I have no VIN number yet; am I going to be moved to a 2023 order and if so, where do I fit in the pecking order since it was last February and a 2022 order?
All I am looking for is some sort of idea as to when I might actually get my truck.

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
electrical contractor
I hope someone can help me. I order a 2022 Raptor back on February 4, 2022; received a confirmation email, three additional emails telling me about my order being delayed.
I have been to my dealer multiple times with questions but can not get an answer. I called Ford Customer Service and they could not tell me anything.
All I am asking is:
What is going on with my order?
Having worked at Ford for over 35 years, I know all about change over for each year. That is something that is planned out down to the very last piece of stock.
I have no VIN number yet; am I going to be moved to a 2023 order and if so, where do I fit in the pecking order since it was last February and a 2022 order?
All I am looking for is some sort of idea as to when I might actually get my truck.
dont know how much help this is but i ordered a power boost platinum 7 or 8 of 2021 it was changed to a 2022 oct of 2021 recieved vin oround feb of 2022 got production date around june or july of 2022 maybe aug now produced on chip hold latest ship date 9-17 to 9-23 not holding my breath hope you dont endup in the same shit show i have been going through good luck and i have never recieved email from ford when i have call them they say they have my email but all my info comes from my dealer and ford order tracking site

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Well, as an update, I got screwed out of that truck as well. Greedy dealers don't honor deals anymore if someone shows up offering a nickel more. They took a deposit to assure me that I would get priority when it came out of repair, (damaged bumper in transit), we agreed on a price and wrote up a buyer order, they would finalize this week when the repair was done. Called and told me that they sold it someone over the weekend after telling me they had to wait until repairs were done. It was a "mistake." The state of the auto industry is something akin to Lord of the Flies right now. Oh well, back to waiting.

golden1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Expedition 202,000 miles, 1998 F150 78,000
Occupation
Farmer
Just received the “supply chain issues” and “we will update you within 45 days” email. No big deal. I’m in it for the long haul.
Sponsored