2013 Lariat F-150

rdrunner556

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
I wonder what they are going to do about the orange accents. The Red Pepper color would look cool but clash with orange.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
The Bronco and Maverick crowd talk about HPR being a bit inconsistent for some people's taste....a nice red in some lighting or overcast but very orange in bright sunlight or studio lighting. I think it's a better Bronco color than it is an F150 color.

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
What does Ford have against Green and various shades of Green??
Loved my Spruce Green Explorer. Wish they'd bring it back. But guessing the take rate is too low for greens or browns. I also would've ordered the F150 in Caribou if it was still available and came with the sport package. (Same with Stone Grey)

Ford F-150 2023 F-150 New Colors Revealed: Area 51, Avalanche Gray, Azure Gray, Code Orange 191116_4234762834887_706806540_o

Last edited:

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
They did away with Smoked Quartz so now it’s even more unique. I get plenty of compliments about SQ.
I’m (allegedly) a few days away from delivery on my SQ King Ranch - somewhat glad to know when everyone is oooh and ahhhh’ing over it I can now tell them they can’t get a new one in that color anymore

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Last edited:

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
They did away with Smoked Quartz so now it’s even more unique. I get plenty of compliments about SQ.
I tossed around doing the Space White/Stone Gray and then paying out the nose to paint wheels and bumpers stone gray. If smoked quartz would have been offered as a lower tone, have mercy on my wallet.

Also, got it.

Ford F-150 2023 F-150 New Colors Revealed: Area 51, Avalanche Gray, Azure Gray, Code Orange 76E9A6EE-772D-4F73-AC55-737BF7C96CEC

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Anyone have thoughts on Avalanche Gray? I drove to a few dealers today looking for one to see in person with no luck. Saw a few Broncos with Cactus Gray, is that close or not really?

Sponsored

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
Avalanche would’ve been my favorite pick but obviously wasn’t offered in 22. Almost went with space white but just couldn’t do it, looks too blue to me. Ended up with black. I’m debating another order now that it’s offered but I’m trying to be smart about it. The raptor used to be offered in avalanche if you can find one of those to look at

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Anyone have thoughts on Avalanche Gray? I drove to a few dealers today looking for one to see in person with no luck. Saw a few Broncos with Cactus Gray, is that close or not really?
Best bet will be looking for used Mustangs or Raptors with Avalanche.

Cactus gray imho is a little darker than avalanche and has a green tinge.

Avalanche would’ve been my favorite pick but obviously wasn’t offered in 22. Almost went with space white but just couldn’t do it, looks too blue to me. Ended up with black. I’m debating another order now that it’s offered but I’m trying to be smart about it. The raptor used to be offered in avalanche if you can find one of those to look at
If I was forced to replace my 22 with a 23, I would order Avalanche. And I would take a long look at Heritage or a Lariat with Avalanche/BAP.

Reactions: 780

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
its funny, if you step back at look at it, Aside from Black and White, they're all just variations on 3 color families. Not a lot of variation.
No Greens or Browns this time. I get that they are only keeping popular colors, but it just seems like a narrow selection.
I like my Iconic Silver, but if the Atlas Blue had been available, it definitely would have been my #1 choice!
  • Grays
  • Blues
  • Reds

Reactions: 780

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
I would have to disagree with you.. the blue is only something you can really see on camera. Space white metallic is primarily more white/gray in person Lolz.

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
I’ve seen plenty in person, including test driving two as i really wanted something offwhite. There are plenty of reviews and YouTube videos that say the same about the blue hue. Not trying to disagree with you, that’s just how it looks to me. Space white is a cool looking color I just couldn’t do it in the end
Sponsored