WindowWerksKris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado
Occupation
Contractor
Hi Guys,
Hopefully I can get some help here. I’m trying to order a 2023 Powerboost XLT but I’m being told that the new colors are not available in Powerboosts specifically by several of my local dealers. If someone who has ordered a similar truck could let me know how they did it or point me in the direction of their dealer I would greatly appreciate it.

2023 F150 Powerboost XLT Supercrew 6.5 4x2
Area 51 or possibly Azure Gray

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Mauimaikai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 2.7 F-150 XLT 302a 4x4 SuperCrew
Hi, what trim level did you order?
Havent spoke to any dealers, so far the only thing I see that makes it so you cant get the new color combinations is if you try to order less than the "mid trim". Just now looked, Ford has even updated the website to say not all combinations are available right now, to check with dealer

Last edited:

WindowWerksKris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado
Occupation
Contractor
Havent spoke to any dealers, so far the only thing I see that makes it so you cant get the new color combinations is if you try to order a short bed and it has to be at least the "mid trim"
yeah I’m on dealer #4 and they are all saying Powerboost trucks are only available in these colors regardless of trim level.
Ford F-150 2023 F-150 New Colors Revealed: Area 51, Avalanche Gray, Azure Gray, Code Orange 8B9E51B9-C3C6-4F34-A2C6-3C4797DC8E00

1Dippin

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi, what trim level did you order?
I ordered the Lariat, during opening week. At that time, it didn’t even show the new colors but the dealer said they would adjust my order when they became available. With this news, I think I will have to reach out to my dealer. Thanks for the heads up
Sponsored