Sponsored

Noseygeo64

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 XLT Sport
The 360 is so freaking awesome though. It's defiinitely something you dont want to remove. You will use it everyday. I can guarantee you. Reconsider....it's so much cheaper/easier doing it now than a later retrofit.
You have to get the tow package to get the 360 now so it’s over $2000 all together. I’ve gone without 360 this long
Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
You have to get the tow package to get the 360 now so it’s over $2000 all together. I’ve gone without 360 this long
I hear you I am just telling you it's a very nice touch for your $70k truck and it would help the resale value if you ever do that. All I'm saying is I would pay that $2k to include it knowing what I know now. I didn't realize how much I would love it when I ordered mine with that package. Man....ask anyone who has it in their truck whether they would opt to remove it. I would hate for you to regret it later.

Reactions: 780

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
My tundra never increased in price in the middle of a model year. It also never lost content.

they did raise prices, per the norm, from 22 to to 23 to the tune of 1k.

But ford already raised the model year prices. I ordered my raptor in July, it’s not 1k more in 3 months and now has one less features. I wonder what it will look like by delivery in 6-9 months
Easy to keep options when they sell 60k trucks a year. Big reason why toyota is getting rid if it.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor Ordered
Easy to keep options when they sell 60k trucks a year. Big reason why toyota is getting rid if it.
Toyota is dropping the Tundra?

yeah you can go ahead and close your account here.You’ve lost credibility.

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Just FYI, looking back at my archive of 2022 Order Guides the 360 cam required a tow package in all of those, so I'm almost certain that item at least is not a change for 2023.

Granted, I tow so was getting the tow package anyway, but I'm super-happy with the 360 cam, I use it even when not towing waaay more than I ever expected when I put it on my order.
________

Aside and more to the thread topic, the more I play with the 2023 online B&P while referring to the corresponding 2023 Order Guide, the more apparent conflicts I find; methinks the online B&P needs a seriously critical review and revision.

Reactions: 780

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
After the last redesign Toyota would be doing us a favor if they dropped the tundra 😂
I think the truck is mighty fine in the correct color combo. It's a new redesign after more than a decade and a half. There will be some issues. Some of you act like Ford doesn't have a myriad of issues. The forums are FULL of complaints. In the last generation, the Tundra had one that did a million miles. Has there been an F150 do the same? I currently own 3 Fords and have never owned a Toyota but came pretty close to buying the 22. ..in Platinum trim. Availability and price is what made me not get one.

Last edited:

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Ithink the truck is mighty fine in the correct color combo. It's a new redesign after more than a decade and a half. There will be some issues. Some of you act like Ford doesn't have a myriad of issues. The forums are FULL of complaints. In the last generation, the Tundra had one that did a million miles. Has there been an F150 do the same? I currently own 3 Fords and have never owned a Toyota but came pretty close to buying the 22. ..in Platinum trim. Availability and price is what made me not get one.
(emphasis added by me)

Yes...I mean... maybe? It was close? Oddly enough, the speedometer in that gen stopped at 999,000. I don't know if the guy ever actually hit 1 million or not, but it was close. That was 2017, so I'm guessing maybe he did, but I didn't search hard enough to find out. I think both are extraodinary stories, but 1 Tundra lasting 1 million miles could very well be an outlier (much like the F150).

https://www.ford-trucks.com/articles/arizona-f-150-million-miles-truck/

There is also an F-350 with over 1.3 million miles.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Are you thinking of the Titan, which everyone is convinced Nissan will be dropping after 24? Given you said 60K and not the 90K (popped over 100K right before 2020 IIRC) figure of the Tundra...

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Are you thinking of the Titan, which everyone is convinced Nissan will be dropping after 24? Given you said 60K and not the 90K (popped over 100K right before 2020 IIRC) figure of the Tundra...
That's what I'm guessing too. The Titan was dropped already in Canada. I wouldn't be surprised to see it dropped in the States after this Gen.

https://driving.ca/auto-news/news/t...ng-pulled-from-the-canadian-market-after-2021

I was very close to getting a '22 Tundra instead of the F150 I ended up with.

And, I do love my 360 cameras. Use them all the time. I added them on after I submitted my order. Luckily I was able to have them added... Also added tow mirrors at the same time.

After driving my wifes Bronco Sport with Lane centering and adaptive cruise, I wish I had selected those options as well. Oh well.

towpro

First Name
will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat Powerboost
So glad I stumbled onto my truck in June 2022. (someone ordered it and walked away).
If I had passed and ordered a 2023 it would have cost $6800 more for what I have now.

its almost like I got a free lariat High package and the 3.5 over the 2.7. I am loving it.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So glad I stumbled onto my truck in June 2022. (someone ordered it and walked away).
If I had passed and ordered a 2023 it would have cost $6800 more for what I have now.

its almost like I got a free lariat High package and the 3.5 over the 2.7. I am loving it.
I ordered a 2022 back in May at MSRP. The order was canceled.

I re-ordered a 2023, same truck adding the pro power 2.kw at Invoice -3%. Saved almost 4k with the 2023.

So if anyone ordering should really reach out to Granger.

https://www.grangerford.com/hours.aspx

even having to drive it home from Iowa to Oregon I will save a bunch of $$
Sponsored