First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor, 2020 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Firefighter
Hi, I am hoping to see if anyone has this option on their 2023 Raptor? I have searched hight and low to the best of my ability, but I cannot fins pictures of what this option looks like, and was pieces are CF in the package.

Any pictures or help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Cfmistry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Actual pics from my ‘23 Blue Interior Package (it comes with all the carbon trim). FYI it is real carbon-fiber but looks fake because the weave is so straight.

Ford F-150 2023 Carbon Fiber Interior Option IMG_8444

Ford F-150 2023 Carbon Fiber Interior Option IMG_8443

Ford F-150 2023 Carbon Fiber Interior Option IMG_8445

mdomicolo

First Name
Matty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ F-150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Union Electrician
Wanna share your vin so I can order parts 😅😂

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Actual pics from my ‘23 Blue Interior Package (it comes with all the carbon trim). FYI it is real carbon-fiber but looks fake because the weave is so straight.

IMG_8444.jpeg

IMG_8443.jpeg

IMG_8445.jpeg
Thank you for your post. That’s the exact interior I have, I just wanted to get confirmation that what I was looking at was actually the CF interior because I do not have the CF option listed on my window sticker. Because of the matte finish I wasn’t sure If what I was looking at was a faux CF.

Just for clarification you are saying the blue interior option (which I have) automatically includes the CF and it does not need to be selected separately to get it? If that’s the case it explains how my truck has it without specifically listing it on the window sticker.

Thanks for your help.

Cfmistry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Thank you for your post. That’s the exact interior I have, I just wanted to get confirmation that what I was looking at was actually the CF interior because I do not have the CF option listed on my window sticker. Because of the matte finish I wasn’t sure If what I was looking at was a faux CF.

Just for clarification you are saying the blue interior option (which I have) automatically includes the CF and it does not need to be selected separately to get it? If that’s the case it explains how my truck has it without specifically listing it on the window sticker.

Thanks for your help.
Yes, the Rhapsody Blue Interior package comes with all of the CF trim. On Ford’s website there is a glitch that lets you select it separately but that is incorrect.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Yes, the Rhapsody Blue Interior package comes with all of the CF trim. On Ford’s website there is a glitch that lets you select it separately but that is incorrect.
Thank you for the explanation. I was starting to think somebody at the factory messed up and slapped the CF in there accidentally.

bigmoe1701

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Production Tech (Building the F150 & Lightning)
Thank you for the explanation. I was starting to think somebody at the factory messed up and slapped the CF in there accidentally.
Can’t make that mistake. Lol
Sponsored