2022 Tundra

thomps33

Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
If the specs rival which F-150 🤔

Fx4 or the Tremor

Everything is speculation until it's announced on the 19th, but the new Tundra TRD Pro is speculated to have 3.5 liter twin turbo with 400-450 hp and up to 550 ft pounds of torque, coil 5 link rear suspension (confirmed by photos), fox shocks all the way around (confirmed by photos), 10 speed transmission, front and rear lockers, and all the driving modes the Tacoma has. It has the potential to be more capable off road than the Tremor if the rumors about the lockers are true. It'll also be interesting to see what the towing and payload specs are.

Polo08816

Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Everything is speculation until it's announced on the 19th, but the new Tundra TRD Pro is speculated to have 3.5 liter twin turbo with 400-450 hp and up to 550 ft pounds of torque, coil 5 link rear suspension (confirmed by photos), fox shocks all the way around (confirmed by photos), 10 speed transmission, front and rear lockers, and all the driving modes the Tacoma has. It has the potential to be more capable off road than the Tremor if the rumors about the lockers are true. It'll also be interesting to see what the towing and payload specs are.
I don't care too much about the off road. I'm excited because it seems like they will offer a crew cab and 6.5ft bed.

I'm curious what the fuel tank size and fuel economy will be. Unless GM fixes their tiny 24 gallon fuel tank in their 1/2 tons, it's not an option for anyone that is going to tow longer distances.

Advertisement

Advertisement