2009 Acura TSX

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Yeah, I hope they do a great job. Increased competition benefits us all. I won't ever own a Tundra, but I am more than happy if they make Ford or anyone sweat a bit because it just gets us better products. The '21 F-150 is a simply incredible truck, and that comes from Ford constantly feeling the heat from GM on the powertrain side and RAM on the features and interior comfort side. If Toyota can bring a little heat too, even though their sales so far haven't been spectacular, all the better.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
They have a lot of room for improvement. When their best (and only) engine puts out 50 hp less and has nearly HALF the city mpg as my PowerBoost, there is no where to go but up! :)
And that interior... :poop:

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
They have a lot of room for improvement. When their best (and only) engine puts out 50 hp less and has nearly HALF the city mpg as my PowerBoost, there is no where to go but up! :)
And that interior... :poop:
Toyota does hybrids best though, so I’m interested to see what kind of numbers they get out of a hybrid powertrain compared to the Powerboost

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I just can't get beyond that front end...

I actually like the looks of the GM trucks but even their updated interior lags and I really want the PB so I wait, and wait, and wait LOL

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dresdie

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
I just can't get beyond that front end...

I actually like the looks of the GM trucks but even their updated interior lags and I really want the PB so I wait, and wait, and wait LOL
It does look like a GM, right!? Did Toyota fire their designers?