Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
Are you suggesting there aren't storage lots full of F-150's waiting for parts?
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Im a short timer on the chip hold, only 5 weeks into it. I hope this is an avenue to clearing the lots of plant hold trucks, but i doubt it

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Seems the 2023 orders are opening much sooner than last year. Since we’re right around the corner, it may be a good idea to wait out and confirm if all features will be available again on 2023 models, and if any new features may be added as well, because 2022 has been an absolute mess. Most importantly, how will 2022 possible conversions work out?

Price protection, rebates, incentives, etc. Was hoping to get my truck now, but the removal of big ticket items has me pondering converting to 2022 assuming all goes as mentioned.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I’m like the last truck to go into production this week.

Sponsored

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Im a short timer on the chip hold, only 5 weeks into it. I hope this is an avenue to clearing the lots of plant hold trucks, but i doubt it
do you have modules tracker populated on your ordertrack.app ? curious because with a chip hold wouldnt there be no modules?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
do you have modules tracker populated on your ordertrack.app ? curious because with a chip hold wouldnt there be no modules?
I have had the modules since the production date populated on the order track. The 754 module is not listed in that mile long list of numbers, so that is what im missing.
Unrelated note, im now on my 3rd chip window, its now 5/25. I am curious what the next date will be after that

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
I have had the modules since the production date populated on the order track. The 754 module is not listed in that mile long list of numbers, so that is what im missing.
Unrelated note, im now on my 3rd chip window, its now 5/25. I am curious what the next date will be after that

please don't say that is the Wiper Motor Module :oops: - thats what mine may be missing.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
please don't say that is the Wiper Motor Module :oops: - thats what mine may be missing.
Im not certain what it is, a lot of people are missing the same module. My Ford Pass app does not show the activate option, for whatever that info is worth. Ford does have them, they keep building trucks and shipping them.

Sponsored

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
If i was pulling for anyone to get built and shipped right away its you, good luck!
I just spoke to ford Marketing, 04/28 Blend Date here, and she told me she sees nothing at all on my truck about being on-chip hold. She said "Plant Hold" with estimated delivery of 05/27/2022 to the dealership. Not sure if they are confusing chip hold with plant hold now..

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Same missing 754 modules here. Supposedly those modules control a lot of things tied to sync like 360 cameras, over the air updates, and a bunch of others. Once you see the activate in Ford Pass you will know they have been installed.
I’m supposedly holding, as of today, with the same 5/14-5/20 completion dates. That will then be pushed to June

2Lazy2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 EB Platinum 701A
I ordered a KR-145 + 601A in October 2021. Priority Code 02 and not scheduled. I'm thinking of revising the order and how would these affect getting it scheduled? I'd ask the dealer to make the revisions, change the code to 11, and the dealer contact their Ford reg rep to restore the priority code to 02.
  1. Change Stone Gray Accent to Monochromatic Paint (61M)
  2. Change 5.0L V8 to 3.5L Hybrid (99D)
  3. Change PPO 2KW to PPO 7.2KW (477)
  4. Delete Interior Work Surface (50M)
  5. Delete Retractable Tonneau Cover (96J)

Or, should I place a new order with the revised specs before May 13? Would a new order get built before August?

Thanks in advance for your advice and insight!

Last edited:

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
What are PEP and WBDO?

I ordered a KR-145 + 601A in October 2021. Priority Code 02 and not scheduled. I'm thinking of revising the order and how would these affect getting it scheduled? I'd ask the dealer to make the revisions, change the code to 11, and the dealer contact their Ford reg rep to restore the priority code to 02.
  1. Change Stone Gray Accent to Monochromatic Paint (61M)
  2. Change 5.0L V8 to 3.5L Hybrid (99D)
  3. Change PPO 2KW to PPO 7.2KW (477)
  4. Delete Interior Work Surface (50M)
  5. Delete Retractable Tonneau Cover (96J)

Or, should I place a new order with the revised specs before May 13? Would a new order get built before August?

Thanks in advance for your advice and insight!
I talked with my dealer after I found out my chip hold got bumped again. My Lariat mid would be about 5 grand more than when I ordered. So I'm stuck in chip purgatory. How the hell your not even scheduled is amazing.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I’m like the last truck to go into production this week.
Did you expect anything less than

"Is everything complete? Ok sweep the floors, clean up. Oh. And get John's truck on the line. "
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.