zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0 on order
Hi Everyone,

I ordered a 21 lariat 5.0 in September 2021, moved to a MY22 on 10/13, still no production date, anyone else in a similar boat? Odd they’re building orders very similar to mine that were ordered 1-2 months after.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

PGPowerboost

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Financial Professional
Hi Everyone,

I ordered a 21 lariat 5.0 in September 2021, moved to a MY22 on 10/13, still no production date, anyone else in a similar boat? Odd they’re building orders very similar to mine that were ordered 1-2 months after.

Thoughts?
Do you have your my22 build sheet? Have you gotten any emails from Ford? I ordered a my21 at the beginning of October and didn’t hear anything. After reading about the conversions here I bugged my dealer and they converted it to a my22, got and email from Ford that evening.

OP
OP
zep14thforum

zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have your my22 build sheet? Have you gotten any emails from Ford? I ordered a my21 at the beginning of October and didn’t hear anything. After reading about the conversions here I bugged my dealer and they converted it to a my22, got and email from Ford that evening.
I don’t have the build sheet but I did get an order confirmation for my 22MY on 10/13, just no news from Ford since, my dealer has no update either. I didn’t pick any special options either other than 502A, the 5.0 and the sports appearance package.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Either luck of the draw or your dealer has no allotment.
ive been waiting since March

OP
OP
zep14thforum

zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Either luck of the draw or your dealer has no allotment.
ive been waiting since March
This is the first time I order from factory and I am really regretting it ?, my dealer is not large nor small. I thought allocations didn’t matter just priority codes. If I’m waiting longer due to the dealer’s size that’s painful.

Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
This is the first time I order from factory and I am really regretting it ?, my dealer is not large nor small. I thought allocations didn’t matter just priority codes. If I’m waiting longer due to the dealer’s size that’s painful.
It’s been brought up a few times about the allocations being a factor along with priority codes. Size and location of dealerships. You should bug your Detailer till you get a vin. There’s ford marketing to call as well

OP
OP
zep14thforum

zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It’s been brought up a few times about the allocations being a factor along with priority codes. Size and location of dealerships. You should bug your Detailer till you get a vin. There’s ford marketing to call as well
I’ll try ford marketing; what do you mean by detailer? Dealer?

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Having ordered a Lariat in December, all these threads about Unscheduled Lariats are not giving me warm fuzzies.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Dealer. Sorry, I’m brainwashed. Active duty lol

OP
OP
zep14thforum

zep14thforum

First Name
Zep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Having ordered a Lariat in December, all these threads about Unscheduled Lariats are not giving me warm fuzzies.
I just hope to have mine by spring! I need a truck and don’t have one right now. Wish you best of luck!
Sponsored