2022 Lariat cargo light wiring harness parts

mrfisher77

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Powerboost
I've been lurking this thread and a few others. I'm the proud owner of a 2023 Lariat Powerboost. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone that posted here! Switch and harnesses arrived yesterday, lights a few days before. Installed everything last night (no need to pull tail lights), performed the necessary changes with FORscan this morning (along with a few others). Everything works perfectly! Cargo / bed lights work with the switch in the bed and on the dash.

Awesome group here with solid insight and advice. Very inexpensive and quick way to get a factory looking install.
Sponsored

stevemcbo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 FX4 Powerboost
I've been lurking this thread and a few others. I'm the proud owner of a 2023 Lariat Powerboost. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone that posted here! Switch and harnesses arrived yesterday, lights a few days before. Installed everything last night (no need to pull tail lights), performed the necessary changes with FORscan this morning (along with a few others). Everything works perfectly! Cargo / bed lights work with the switch in the bed and on the dash.

Awesome group here with solid insight and advice. Very inexpensive and quick way to get a factory looking install.
Which FORscan changes did you make? I have the same truck and the bed parts but just need to program.

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT
Thanks to everyone in this thread! I just completed this mod on my 2023 Lariat 501A and it worked perfectly! The hardest part was getting the blank plastic plugs out.

I changed these 3 settings in the BCM. Both the switch and zone lighting controls work.

Ford F-150 2022 Lariat cargo light wiring harness parts IMG_3569

Sponsored

mrfisher77

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Powerboost
Which FORscan changes did you make? I have the same truck and the bed parts but just need to program.
I believe page two of this thread had the original info for the FORscan changes. Pasted below…easy install. All work performed in bed and underneath. No need to remove the taillights!
Ford F-150 2022 Lariat cargo light wiring harness parts 1702705152425

stevemcbo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 FX4 Powerboost
I believe page two of this thread had the original info for the FORscan changes. Pasted below…easy install. All work performed in bed and underneath. No need to remove the taillights!
1702705152425.png
THANK YOU.
Sponsored