First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 502A powerboost
Occupation
Registered Travel Nurse
Wow, that truck is incredibly sharp. How well do you find the cover works with the billie bars?
Works pretty good, goes under the first bar with no effort. If I need to put something all the way in the back of bed instead of rolling cover into a circle I roll it a bit more spaced out in an oval shape and it rolls all the way back.

Capt Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat SUper Crew 500a 3.5 EB Max Tow
Man those wheels just speak to me. I want one just like it but all Star white with those wheels.

Sponsored

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
How do you like the BAK revolver X4S ? Any issue? I'm looking at that one for my truck. Just wanted your option on it.

OP
OP

elpanchotexas

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 502A powerboost
Occupation
Registered Travel Nurse
How do you like the BAK revolver X4S ? Any issue? I'm looking at that one for my truck. Just wanted your option on it.
It’s been good so far, I really like how versatile it is and the sturdiness kind of surprised me. I wish it had rail integration like retrax but with a little bit of customization and the billie bars I like the combo. Only complaint I have are the corner end caps, one has fallen off already hut BAK replaced it no questions asked… so not too bad.
Sponsored