First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
I’m brand new here boys, just signed up. Ordered my ‘22 Platinum Powerboost in October of ‘21. Ordered the Antimatter blue Metallic, with Carmelo leather. Loaded it up with everything except the moonroof(which I would never use).

Had 4 different build dates(5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23). Got the email last Friday morning, actually got two emails saying the truck was built, and then a half hour later another email saying it was shipped, and should be here(CT) by 7/2.

Looked at the window sticker, and the only delete was Park Assist 2.0-with a $365.00 credit. It shows blue cruise, built in navigation, and everything else I ordered it with. I ordered the lay flat seats back in October, and dealer called me back in February saying that was the hold up, so we cancelled lay flat option, and that was it. It doesn’t show any seat delete/or credit. In fact like I said, everything I ordered it with is on the sticker except the park assist.

According to the sticker it looks like the truck was built/finished or whatever on 5/28. Asked my dealer/sales manager if I’d be getting the massage seats like ordered, and he said if it doesn’t show a delete, they should be there. So let’s see what it shows up with?

Have a ‘19 King ranch now, and the truck has been fabulous, so I’m hoping I like my new one just as much. I guess we’ll see in a couple weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited: