2022 F150s Ordered in March

JT22

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, Star White,701AHigh,4x4,SCrew,5'5
2022 F-150 Platinum, Star White, 701A, 4x4, powerboost, moonroof, order confirmation 3/5/22 priorty code 10

haven't heard from Ford

THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.
Dear JT,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 F-150 Platinum.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 20, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.​

Sponsored

Last edited:

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered 3/12
Confirmation email 3/12
Priority code 19
No further updates (VIN, Build date, etc) as of today
501a lariat powerboost w/ 2.4kw generator
Tow tech
Agate black
Spray in liner
Wheel well liner
Interior work surface
Sport appearance

4/4
Changed color to iconic silver
Added 7.2kw generator
Removed spray in liner ( delays scheduling)
Priority code changed to 11 (whatever that means)

Last edited:
OP
OP
c35cannon

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Not sure if this is accurate or not, but I've read the lower the number the better. Retail orders are usually coded between 10 and 19. Not sure what that means as far as the difference in scheduling between a 10 and 19.

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Platinum Powerboost, High pkg, BAP, FX4, Adaptive Steering. NO wheel well liner, spray in bed liner, tonneau cover.

Order confirmed 3/7/22
VIN rec'd 3/25/22
Scheduled for production week of 4/18/22
Wow that's great and seems super fast compared to a lot of others.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Not sure if this is accurate or not, but I've read the lower the number the better. Retail orders are usually coded between 10 and 19. Not sure what that means as far as the difference in scheduling between a 10 and 19.
It just allows a dealership to prioritize orders among their own orders. It doesn't do anything against orders at other dealerships.

Sponsored

Tomosrx

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F-150 Lariat. 2022 F150 Lariat on orde
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who ordered our trucks in March. This way we can keep each other updated as to when we might start finally hitting some of the milestones. Check out my signature for my build and where I'm at.

May the odds ever be in your favor!
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who ordered our trucks in March. This way we can keep each other updated as to when we might start finally hitting some of the milestones. Check out my signature for my build and where I'm at.

I ordered a 2022 F-150 Lariat with the powerboost on 3/11/22. The called me a few days later stating my order needed To be changed because the tow technology packet is not available with the camera 360 option. We sorted that problem out and my order was accepted and placed in the order bank, as per the dealer.

It is now 04/06, Should I have some confirmation from Ford that my order was accepted ? So far I have nothing but the word of the dealer.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
A lower “Priority Code” USED TO mean your truck would get built before trucks with higher Priority Codes.

…not anymore!

It’s all about the “Supply Chain” now. UNLESS you have a Priority Code of 1.

That means someone at FordF UCKED up and they’re scrambling to get you your truck.

I’m sure Priority Codes will mean something again once the supply chain issues settle down.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I ordered a 2022 F-150 Lariat with the powerboost on 3/11/22. The called me a few days later stating my order needed To be changed because the tow technology packet is not available with the camera 360 option. We sorted that problem out and my order was accepted and placed in the order bank, as per the dealer.

It is now 04/06, Should I have some confirmation from Ford that my order was accepted ? So far I have nothing but the word of the dealer.
Everything is crazy right now.

It sucks that you had to accept an order without everything you wanted but take it from someone who agonized for EIGHT MONTHS through SEVEN “promised build dates”

If it means that they actually build (and complete) your truck in the first couple/few promised build dates, consider yourself LUCKY!

AND… despite the lack of the options you wanted, you’re going to LOVE your new F150!

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
My sales person said spray liner and black package would hold back production so we didn’t add those. Said just as easy to get spray liner applied after factory and not much cost difference.

Thrasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat BAP
Who did you order through? That time is crazy fast.
I ordered through my local dealer here in Colorado Springs

I’ve been lurking here since December and finally pulled the trigger. I’m trying not to get my hopes up after reading so many posts that show the opposite service of what I’m currently “proposed”

Knock on wood haha

Sponsored

OP
OP
c35cannon

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Hi Everyone,

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share some information I learned specifically about the way Ford will communicate your order status to you. Apparently before they would email when they had a planned week to schedule your build (which also included your Vin) but because those kept getting pushed back and people were receiving 4 - 5 emails, they have decided not to email until they had an exact date. Not sure I like this, I prefer more communication rather than less.

Anyway I learned this and a lot more about Ford production from watching the video linked below and a few other videos from this same channel. Check them out if you'd like:

93dpscoupe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 GMC 1500, 93 Mustang LX SSP
Occupation
Product Marketing
Well, hopefully some of us get vins this week

SupraVu

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A truck, SUV. another SUV, and a sedan
Updating. . . Spoke to Ford chat and was told order my order is in order processing scheduled to day 04/29 at Dearborn MI plant.

The wait continues.

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Ordered - 3/16
Confirmation - 3/18
VIN received - 3/22
"proposed" build date - 4/18

Carbonized Grey Lariat 3.5 PB FX4 BAP 502A
I see timelines like this and it gives me hope :D

Smoked Quartz Lariat 502A 3.5 PB

Orderd 3/5
No other news yet (other than confirmed).

Priority boosted to 10 a couple of weeks ago. Saw that Ford has resumed scheduling after a week off, I'm so ever hopeful that I get a 5/9 build date!

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hi Everyone,

I ordered 3/23 from Granger. I currently have a 21.
Sponsored