First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Manager
Got my build date on 5/12 for the week of 6/13. the next day got an email saying build date changed to week of 6/20. "Sike"

hank1510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1996 F150 Std cab, long bed, 4.9L
Ordered 1/4
Received VIN in Jan
Build started 3/16?
I just got an email that the build is complete 5/16
The email estimated delivery between 6/7 and 6/13.

The dealer communication has been very poor. They’ve been telling me dates that didn’t line up with anything, and even gave me a tracking number for a “convoy” that made its delivery last month.
When I called asking for a general update, the salesman did not return my calls. I’m understanding to Fords situation, and called at about a 3 week interval. In other words, I wasn’t hassling the guy.

Can I get this delivered to a different dealer?

Sponsored

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
Still no VIN . . . definitely getting pretty antsy. I even took the bedliner off.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
I see other months are getting threads, so I figured why not start our own.

Order 1/15/22, confirmed same day, no scheduling/vin yet.

What about anyone else that ordered in January?
I have a friend that ordered a F450 Super Duty Jan 6th. He got a VIN number and a tentative production date of 6/27/2022

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
General Manager
There are people with trucks shipping that ordered in April. They aren't Tremors, but what the fuck Ford
They obviously have tremor stuff, since they stole it all to make the new BAP. I just don't get it. If I had ordered a sierra at the same time I'd have it already. I'm not upset with my dealer or anything but this is just a colossal failure on Ford's part. Five months and not even a VIN YET?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
They obviously have tremor stuff, since they stole it all to make the new BAP. I just don't get it. If I had ordered a sierra at the same time I'd have it already. I'm not upset with my dealer or anything but this is just a colossal failure on Ford's part. Five months and not even a VIN YET?
I dont want Ford to shut the line down and lay off workers, but there has to be a way to continue production and start clearing the backlog of chip hold trucks. They also need to figure out a way to prioritize orders in some sort of chronological order

Sponsored

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
General Manager
I dont want Ford to shut the line down and lay off workers, but there has to be a way to continue production and start clearing the backlog of chip hold trucks. They also need to figure out a way to prioritize orders in some sort of chronological order
Honestly, even if the custom orders were as fucked up as they are, I could at least understand, they just suck at planning.

What really chaps my ass is that there ARE Tremors like mine for sale out there at dealers. At a fucking $20k+ markup. It's downright insulting to me. While I understand the scenario that led to that, it feels so goddamn slimey and gross.

OP
OP

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Ordered 1/4
Received VIN in Jan
Build started 3/16?
I just got an email that the build is complete 5/16
The email estimated delivery between 6/7 and 6/13.

The dealer communication has been very poor. They’ve been telling me dates that didn’t line up with anything, and even gave me a tracking number for a “convoy” that made its delivery last month.
When I called asking for a general update, the salesman did not return my calls. I’m understanding to Fords situation, and called at about a 3 week interval. In other words, I wasn’t hassling the guy.

Can I get this delivered to a different dealer?
Sounds like a shitty dealer, but I don't think you can get it delivered to a different dealer since ordering through them takes from their specific allocation (someone correct me if I am wrong).

raptorinia

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 raptor 801a pkg
At least I am not alone in the wait for a January order. Ordered 1/08. Only email was the delay email, no other news. Luckily I don’t need the new truck, but at this point I can probably order a raptor r in the fall and get it before this truck
Sponsored