First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
HI
what is BAP ??? it's means???
please teach me . i'm from Québec city ( french CANADIAN )
TRACKTOY
Black Appearance Package
Sponsored

TRACKTOY

First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 2017
Occupation
RETIRED
Black Appearance Package
HI thank for answering,
no BAP trim 502 with xtr chrome package +++ chrome leather, 40/console/40. 360 camera , FX4, iconic silver, you can see my old truck avatar xlt 2017 45,000 KILOMÉTER on trade
TRACKTOY

OP
OP
Aj1737

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Anybody from Canada received a build date for a 3.5 V6 Ecoboost?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Aj1737

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Yes, mine is on the 01/10/22 week.
Lariat,supercrew with 4x4 and a 3.5 ecoboost engine
Thank just called my dealer and requested removing the Black Appearance Package!!

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I've been searching these forums for a while and can't find a definitive answer. Did anyone else with a Canadian order receive an email directly from Ford when their build was scheduled? I happened to ask Ford Performance chat at the right time and they told me I was scheduled. Checking in with the dealer confirmed the FP chat.

I'd prefer not to bug my dealer for updates if it gets bumped up or bumped back, per others' experiences on this forum. Should I have received an email and should I be reaching out to Ford because I haven't?

OP
OP
Aj1737

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I've been searching these forums for a while and can't find a definitive answer. Did anyone else with a Canadian order receive an email directly from Ford when their build was scheduled? I happened to ask Ford Performance chat at the right time and they told me I was scheduled. Checking in with the dealer confirmed the FP chat.

I'd prefer not to bug my dealer for updates if it gets bumped up or bumped back, per others' experiences on this forum. Should I have received an email and should I be reaching out to Ford because I haven't?
I haven’t received anything and I called Ford and they confirmed my order!! Not sure why we don’t receive emails in Canada!!

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor

I never got nothing. Bug your dealer. They have no cars to sell so they have nothing better to do.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I haven’t received anything and I called Ford and they confirmed my order!! Not sure why we don’t receive emails in Canada!!
I never got nothing. Bug your dealer. They have no cars to sell so they have nothing better to do.
Thanks for confirming, guys. Pretty annoying that we can’t track on the website or get email updates. Thank goodness for these forums!

@Mixxfixx hate to put salt in a wound but have you gotten any updates on yours yet?

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Thanks for confirming, guys. Pretty annoying that we can’t track on the website or get email updates. Thank goodness for these forums!

@Mixxfixx hate to put salt in a wound but have you gotten any updates on yours yet?
lol. Every 2 weeks my dealer emails me - no vin yet. Lol its almost comical at this point.

I know a bunch of people on here got scheduled last week and my sales guy was off. So I’m hoping for some good news today. I’m not holding my breath tho.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
lol. Every 2 weeks my dealer emails me - no vin yet. Lol its almost comical at this point.

I know a bunch of people on here got scheduled last week and my sales guy was off. So I’m hoping for some good news today. I’m not holding my breath tho.
You could try the Ford Performance chat for a quick answer, that's what I did. I asked if a VIN was assigned or if it was scheduled for build. They let me know what week it was scheduled for, but couldn't give the VIN. I had to go through dealer for that.

Hoping you get some good news this week!

OP
OP
Aj1737

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
You could try the Ford Performance chat for a quick answer, that's what I did. I asked if a VIN was assigned or if it was scheduled for build. They let me know what week it was scheduled for, but couldn't give the VIN. I had to go through dealer for that.

Hoping you get some good news this week!
I tried the Ford Performance but they said the stopped providing updates unless it is a Raptor. Can you please post the link?

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I tried the Ford Performance but they said the stopped providing updates unless it is a Raptor. Can you please post the link?
Sounds like it's hit or miss based on who you get then. I recall others here saying that they were getting shut down, but both times I've reached out I've gotten helpful reps who either told me "Sorry, not scheduled yet" or most recently "Yes, here's your build week".

Last edited: