Sponsored

2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
for me, order confirmed Nov 12, 21, in prod Feb 20, 22, built Mar 7, 22, and status changed to shipped on Apr 26, 22 with an estimated delivery of Apr 24-30. Since then the window for delivery has changed three times from May 1-7, May 4-10, and May 7-13.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
No one knows anything. Talked to sales manager sat. He has no clue what plant hold means. It’s not on a chip hold tho.

from my own research and stuff I think it’s at the back of A parking lot somewhere in Dearborn awaiting shipping.
just so frustrating.

That's frustrating, especially when Dearborn isn't that far away.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
for me, order confirmed Nov 12, 21, in prod Feb 20, 22, built Mar 7, 22, and status changed to shipped on Apr 26, 22 with an estimated delivery of Apr 24-30. Since then the window for delivery has changed three times from May 1-7, May 4-10, and May 7-13.
It's all just the luck of the draw it seems like. Someone in the May 2 Build Week thread, with May 4 blend date, was told a delivery ETA of May 6-12. He's in Thunder Bay.

I have May 4 blend date as well, but the tracker doesn't work for me right now so I have no clue if my truck is built or when the ETA is.

RobS

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT S/Crew Sport + 2022 F-150 XLT order
It's all just the luck of the draw it seems like. Someone in the May 2 Build Week thread, with May 4 blend date, was told a delivery ETA of May 6-12. He's in Thunder Bay.

I have May 4 blend date as well, but the tracker doesn't work for me right now so I have no clue if my truck is built or when the ETA is.
That's me!

I ordered it from Erinwood Ford in Mississauga however. I just got off the phone with a delightful woman at Ford Canada, she advised me that it's still awaiting shipment and there is a delay in the convoy/carrier to ship it.

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Weird, it doesn't work for me.

Any idea why you're waiting so long for the truck to be shipped? It's built, so that means it's not on chip hold, right?
no worky for me as well.

Sponsored

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Hello,my truck was shipped march 26 my delivery has changed 4 times,this is the fourth week my truck is to be delivered fingers crossed it arrives..I’m only 4 hours away from Detroit so it’s very frustrating and ford customer service is no help.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Hello,my truck was shipped march 26 my delivery has changed 4 times,this is the fourth week my truck is to be delivered fingers crossed it arrives..I’m only 4 hours away from Detroit so it’s very frustrating and ford customer service is no help.
Your truck was built in Dearborn?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
That's me!

I ordered it from Erinwood Ford in Mississauga however. I just got off the phone with a delightful woman at Ford Canada, she advised me that it's still awaiting shipment and there is a delay in the convoy/carrier to ship it.
And you're giving me hope!!! lol

dvdizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
Ah okay. Just found it. Hmm.. I think there should be a way to control zone lighting with the app as well.
or from the remote! i enabled zone lighting and i turned my car off and i had to go back into my car, turn it on and navigate to zone lighting to turn it off :(

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
So it was actually shipped or is it like mine and awaiting shipping? I cant see it going by rail from Dearborn to the gta?
According to the tracker it has been in transit since end of march,fords customer useless stated the same thing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
So it was actually shipped or is it like mine and awaiting shipping? I cant see it going by rail from Dearborn to the gta?
Apparently Ford does ship by rail from Dearborn to the Concord rail yard, and then by truck for the rest of the way to the dealership. Wish Ford would provide a "curbside pick-up" option...

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor
According to the tracker it has been in transit since end of march,fords customer useless stated the same thing
If after sitting in a Dearborn parking lot for 2 months ford decides to send mine on some train to nowhere I’m really gonna lose it

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Its killing me not knowing where the railcar is lol. I know I have weeks of waiting still with the end of the month delivery, but ugh, I just want to know if its moving
Sponsored