2022 F150 Canadian Order Tracking [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
thanks, was leaning towards the soft too because they are lighter, but if weight is not much more and my payload is decent I would prefer the hard covers
I went with the X4S. I think it’s the best if both worlds. Full access to the bed, aluminum slats for safety and rigidity and visibly out the back when it’s rolled all the way up. Haven’t installed it yet as I’m impatiently waiting for my truck to be delivered.
Sponsored

Greg27ZKS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
I went with the X4S. I think it’s the best if both worlds. Full access to the bed, aluminum slats for safety and rigidity and visibly out the back when it’s rolled all the way up. Haven’t installed it yet as I’m impatiently waiting for my truck to be delivered.
I also have the X4S sitting in my garage waiting for the truck to show up. Got it for same reasons you described

BritCanuck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4x4 2.7EB XLT SuperCab, 6.5Ft, 302a order
Occupation
Self Employed Photographer
Well my truck is built! Anyway if tracking it’s travels to my dealer?

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
I also have the X4S sitting in my garage waiting for the truck to show up. Got it for same reasons you described
I too have the X4S and the Husky wheel well liners waiting for me in my buddy's garage in Michigan. Ordered them from a site that only ships to US during last year's Black Friday sale.

As I contemplate giving up on my F150 order and getting a Ram (because I NEED a truck for work and personal use by the end of June), I hate that I wouldn't get to use the stuff I ordered.

Puffdano

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2018, F150 2014.
Occupation
Retired
Removed XLT black appearance package, wheel well liners and spray in bed liner from my order today. Also added auto start/stop delete. Hoping these changes speed up the scheduling for my order (see sig)
BULLSHIT Canadian are buying more Ford then American WTF is going on

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
nobody tell him the F-series has been the top truck in Canada for like 55+ years lol

Sponsored

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
I agree but still doesn't help me to get some news or any news about my Purchase
Thats not Canada's fault lol

We're fighting for news on our trucks just the same!

Raoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
The lovely people at East Court Ford are now telling me I need to stick with the 2.99% finance rate from when I signed my deal in March of 2021 or I can lose all incentives which were about 5 or 6k at time of order and get .99% Anyone have any experience with this? On a positive note after 14 months I am picking up my truck tomorrow
Sponsored