First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22Lariat 22Braptor 13 ZL1 69Z28 Camaro 97SVT Cobra
Occupation
Food Distribution
I haven’t got squat yet either. Ordered Lariat PB 9/27 for a 21’ got pushed to 22’. Still waiting on a build date ?. Hoping it’ll be in the batch of 11/15 build at Dearborn.
Does anyone know if the MY22 Lariat is set to be built in Dearborn or KC? From what I've read, all high end models are made in Dearborn and the other in KC
Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Does anyone know if the MY22 Lariat is set to be built in Dearborn or KC? From what I've read, all high end models are made in Dearborn and the other in KC
We’ll I’m in DC so I’d hope that it would come from Detroit. Closer than Kansas.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Depends on your options. Certain colors are site specific. Also options. if u got power running boards its a Dearborn build.

my family got 3 lariats. 2 were KC one was Dearborn. (All 3 had parts that could have been built at either plant) so was a coin flip

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just wondering is 2022 Order Banks fully opened? on Ford's site they still list 2021 F-150 for the Build and Price

Also would the 2022's have issues with sitting at the plant for along time due to the Chip Shortage, or is that better?

Last edited:

Chasp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 302A w/ Sport appearance pkg
I ordered My 21 302A FX4 the first week of March, a coworker ordered his the same day,, same dealer…he got his the 1st week of august and mine never got scheduled, it his been bumped to a 22 but now I can no longer get velocity blue (my last 2 have been this colour) and had to change to Atlas blue. There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to orders being picked up and scheduled. I have friends who got theirs in 6 or 7 weeks and others that took 9 months

Sponsored

OP
OP
bwm1116s

bwm1116s

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22Lariat 22Braptor 13 ZL1 69Z28 Camaro 97SVT Cobra
Occupation
Food Distribution
I got a surprise email from Ford Friday night with my MY22 Build week and VIN. I ordered a 21 on 8/26/21 and was rolled to a MY22 on 10/13/21. Build week of 12/13/21

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
Friday musta been email day, I got it same day, 3 days after dealer gave me same info

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
I'm old, how do you look up to see if Ford received your order. My order code is 8519 and priority code is 02. I have no idea what that means. Ordered a 2022 Platinum with BAP, was told not to expect to see it till July or August.

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
I'm old, how do you look up to see if Ford received your order. My order code is 8519 and priority code is 02. I have no idea what that means. Ordered a 2022 Platinum with BAP, was told not to expect to see it till July or August.
If your priority code is 2, then i can assure you that ford has received your order. If your priority code is 2, you most likely have a build date and should contact your dealer and ask them for the build date and vin number. Priority codes can be 10 at best before your order is scheduled... the lower the number the better!

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If your priority code is 2, then i can assure you that ford has received your order. If your priority code is 2, you most likely have a build date and should contact your dealer and ask them for the build date and vin number. Priority codes can be 10 at best before your order is scheduled... the lower the number the better!
Ordered a 2021 in August, got switched to a 22 and added the BAP. Dealer told me July. Hopefully the priority code means sooner

Attachments

Sponsored

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
Ordered a 2021 in August, got switched to a 22 and added the BAP. Dealer told me July. Hopefully the priority code means sooner
Black appearance package is a late arrival item. It's been known for a couple weeks now, check all the posts + Blue Oval Forum...

A priority code of 2 can't change that.

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
I too ordered a Platinum with BAP and was going to change it after I heard late availability for the BAP. My dealer (Granger) told me I had a priority 2 as well and wanted to hold off on making the change while they reach out to Ford to see if there’s any chance. The bumped up priority code got me hopeful as well. After waiting a week and Ford not responding, I had him switch to a Lariat sport. I don’t want to wait until summer time to get the truck.

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I too ordered a Platinum with BAP and was going to change it after I heard late availability for the BAP. My dealer (Granger) told me I had a priority 2 as well and wanted to hold off on making the change while they reach out to Ford to see if there’s any chance. The bumped up priority code got me hopeful as well. After waiting a week and Ford not responding, I had him switch to a Lariat sport. I don’t want to wait until summer time to get the truck.
This is going to be my retirement truck so I am going to wait. Figured I'm going to have it awhile so I might as well wait and get what I want.

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
Depends on other factors. All Space White trucks are built in KC. All long wheelbase trucks with the "Extended" chrome running board option come from Dearborn.

Fun fact, you cannot get a long wheelbase Space White F150 with the Extended Chrome running boards...

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This is going to be my retirement truck so I am going to wait. Figured I'm going to have it awhile so I might as well wait and get what I want.
Elk have you received your truck with the BAP yet?
Sponsored