15 150

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
So with the removal of Adaptive Steering that means no more Blue Cruise for any 2022 trucks right?
no, adaptive steering and blue cruise are not correlated. Can have bluecruise without AS, and can have AS without Bluecruise.

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
I don't think that's the case, Adaptive Steering is something very different not even available below KR trim.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...ing-and-suspension/what-is-adaptive-steering/

What's funny is I can remember trucks that didn't have adaptive steering as a selected options were explicitly not being scheduled.

Now it's the opposite.
no, adaptive steering and blue cruise are not correlated. Can have bluecruise without AS, and can have AS without Bluecruise.
Well that's good, would hate for folks to be screwed out of that.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well that's good, would hate for folks to be screwed out of that.
I wonder if you can get these options on lightning?? Did they removed it from ICE so that they can fulfill the EV orders??? Was it ever even an option there?

Sponsored

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
I don't think that's the case, Adaptive Steering is something very different not even available below KR trim.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...ing-and-suspension/what-is-adaptive-steering/

What's funny is I can remember trucks that didn't have adaptive steering as a selected options were explicitly not being scheduled.

Now it's the opposite.
Yep, I was told in January 2022 by the Dealership Manager that if I did not add AS then my order would not get built. I just had a discussion with the manager and they are getting my build back to the December 2021 price minus the cost of Max Recline seats (I think that was like $375 or something). Adding AS in January raised my build by $2K including the December price hikes. Heading in to sign the new paperwork and acknowledgment. I did not want AS to begin with. Im not happy about the max recline seats though.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
@Ford Motor Company this is getting to be too much. Ford doesn't tell you what's holding up your order so you can remove or change a small thing to get it scheduled. Then they basically pull the rug out from under most Platinum orders that didn't win the scheduling lottery.

If I am getting a Platinum equipped like a Lariat then let me drop back to a Lariat and get it at the price protected cost before the increases and keep my place in line. I shouldn't be punished for trying to buy a truck that Ford stated they could deliver to me.

There are Exclusive Cash Rewards/PCO's/Rebates tied to these orders that customers could have used to buy a vehicle off the lot. Now these offers are expired and can only be used on the ordered truck that Ford promised in their Ad Campaign they would build first before stock orders.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
I wonder if you can get these options on lightning?? Did they removed it from ICE so that they can fulfill the EV orders??? Was it ever even an option there?
Yes, that's exactly what they are doing. They want a successful launch of the lightning at the cost of the ICE trucks. Makes me think I should have kept my lightning order. I still think a power boost is a better fit for my needs. But right now, if I can't get a truck the way I wanted it built, I might as well cancel and find something off the lot. Or just hold on to my 18 for a while longer. Heck since I put my order in for the 22 on 2/1, I've replaced the battery, wiper motor, leaky master cylinder and coolant tank. What else can go wrong.....

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Ford Motor Company this is getting to be too much. Ford doesn't tell you what's holding up your order so you can remove or change a small thing to get it scheduled. Then they basically pull the rug out from under most Platinum orders that didn't win the scheduling lottery.

If I am getting a Platinum equipped like a Lariat then let me drop back to a Lariat and get it at the price protected cost before the increases and keep my place in line. I shouldn't be punished for trying to buy a truck that Ford stated they could deliver to me.

There are Exclusive Cash Rewards/PCO's/Rebates tied to these orders that customers could have used to buy a vehicle off the lot. Now these offers are expired and can only be used on the ordered truck that Ford promised in their Ad Campaign they would build first before stock orders.

I will shave all the hair from my head if FMC actually reacts to this post of yours.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150

2Lazy2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 EB Platinum 701A
With Multi-Contoured Seats with Active Motion being deleted, will their physical appearance change or is the massage functionality the only change?

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Honestly, we need to all start hitting them on Twitter and FB, they are more likely to respond to things that are that public. I specifically joint Twitter today just to comment about not communicating with us on orders, not clearing out the trucks sitting in lots. The forums are great, but they aren’t visible enough

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
With every cancellation we see, The rest of the unscheduled orders will move closer, however if the remaining orders have commodities that Ford cannot build, they will be skipped over.
Do these new removals (adaptive steering and multi-contour seats) apply to scheduled orders?

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do these new removals (adaptive steering and multi-contour seats) apply to scheduled orders?
It doesn’t state they apply but it’s tough to say Ford won’t just pull them to finish the scheduled trucks in the que.
Sponsored