Sponsored

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
Where/What is the Blend date? I was scheduled to be built for this week 4/4, but went in production on 3/29.

What does it mean by all modules populated?? Where do I see it? I have the window sticker generated now.
Blend date is at the top of the window sticker and that is the date that the parts for your truck meet on the assembly line. Usually it shows as in production and you get the window sticker approx 1 week before its built/blend date. In this example the blend date is 2022/03/17
Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates Screenshot_20220404-153843_Acrobat for Samsun

Question, if all of the modules are populated, can you still be on chip hold?
Unfortunately yes you can still be on a chip hold
Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Blend date is at the top of the window sticker and that is the date that the parts for your truck meet on the assembly line. Usually it shows as in production and you get the window sticker approx 1 week before its built/blend date. In this example the blend date is 2022/03/17
Screenshot_20220404-153843_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Unfortunately yes you can still be on a chip hold
Thanks for the pointer there! My Blend date is April 7, 2022. So, if I do not see an update by April 14-ish, i am doomed!

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Received following email from Ford -

"Great news! Your 2022 F-150 Platinum SuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Sky Ford is be‍tween April 18, 2022 an‍d April 24, 2022.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference"

Based on what I have been reading, is this an email to get excited about, or would there be another 4-6 weeks wait of confusion on where my truck is, and whether it has shipped or not?

cody260

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f-150
Received following email from Ford -

"Great news! Your 2022 F-150 Platinum SuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Sky Ford is be‍tween April 18, 2022 an‍d April 24, 2022.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference"

Based on what I have been reading, is this an email to get excited about, or would there be another 4-6 weeks wait of confusion on where my truck is, and whether it has shipped or not?
Just Curious to see if you received your truck in that estimated time of delivery? My ETA for delivery is 4-27-22 to 5-3-22.

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
No, not yet. Still waiting, save no further communication 😐

Sponsored

sippy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 platinum
Anybody that have been scheduled have Re Fender liners? I am thinking maybe I should delete them as they are easily added.

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Mine is at the dealership since Friday. They are doing the Pre Delivery Inspection and will call me, hopefully today. I went and drove by to take a look at it yesterday 😄

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 For F150 Platinum
Mine is at the dealership since Friday. They are doing the Pre Delivery Inspection and will call me, hopefully today. I went and drove by to take a look at it yesterday 😄
Awesome. Congrats. I couldn't be happier with mine. Been a long time coming. And went from a 2007 King Ranch that was about done.

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Thanks! Congrats to you too! My first truck, so am very excited. They will be handing me tomorrow. Going for the paperwork now.

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (waiting on delivery)
Is anyone else still waiting on a '22? Mine is built, and I think just arrived at the dealership, because order tracking is showing it as delivered. Made me wonder if I'm the one of the last '22s to go out.
Sponsored