First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Depends if you want the ecoboost 3.5 dual exhaust with black tips and trim level.

Black Pack.PNG.png
Another question, can I add the wireless charging pad to an xlt 302a?

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
My dealer just let me know I’m suppose to have a build date of 12/1. ? Don’t have a VIN yet. I got the original order confirmation email from Ford but have not received another email from them yet regarding the Build Date.
Congrats! We're tracking 11/29 build weeks over in:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/11-29-build-week.6494/page-3

If you let me know your delivery state, factory (DRB or KC), Trim level, and order date, I'll add you to the list.

trevorl1

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150
I'm getting the exact same thing when tracking my order. Only difference is I ordered a PB and when I click on the Model Information, the correct info is displayed.
Have you reached out to your dealer to see if they are seeing any issues on their end, or if they know of any issues with Ford’s tracking system?

Sponsored

Hazman612

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat, 2019 F-150 Platinum
Originally ordered an 2021 Platnium on June 14, 2021. Got call from salesman on October 4th stating that my order was being rolled to a 2022 model. I called salesman back on the 26th to change the color from Antimatter Blue to Rapid Red and he said that he was just going to call me and let me know that we had to rebubmit my order for a 2022, I told him that I thought we did that 2 weeks ago. Subimitted the order on the 27th and have never received anything from Ford or the dearership. Spoke with Ford Marketing on Monday, was told the order is in the system but no VIn has been assigned or build date. My questions is does Ford send out info when the VIN is assigned ?

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Originally ordered an 2021 Platnium on June 14, 2021. Got call from salesman on October 4th stating that my order was being rolled to a 2022 model. I called salesman back on the 26th to change the color from Antimatter Blue to Rapid Red and he said that he was just going to call me and let me know that we had to rebubmit my order for a 2022, I told him that I thought we did that 2 weeks ago. Subimitted the order on the 27th and have never received anything from Ford or the dearership. Spoke with Ford Marketing on Monday, was told the order is in the system but no VIn has been assigned or build date. My questions is does Ford send out info when the VIN is assigned ?

You dont get any notice from Ford when a VIN is assigned. You pretty much have to get it from your dealer.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I call dealer or hit him up once a week

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
So I just received my VIN and a build date of 12/6......but the Ford tracking tool is pulling up my order as a 2022 Lightning, and I ordered a 3.5L v6 Ecoboost. The odd thing is that when you click the pulldown option for "Model Information", it shows a 3.5L v6 Ecoboost. Has anyone else had this issue before or know if there is an issue with Ford's system? Dealer has confirmed the order is correct on their end.
1636494151236.png
I think everyone is seeing this. I have a 2022 Tremor scheduled for 12/6 build and it shows Lighting on Ford website.

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I think it depends on the trim it’s applied to. On my plat it was around $1,100. Way cheaper than I can even get wrapped.

I still can’t believe there hasn’t been 1 photo, computer mark up or marketing brochure of a truck with the package. If it wasn’t for the order list, no one would know it exists.
Black Appearance Package - With Pictures

I'm still looking forward to the build/price being updated. Want to see from all angles/colours, etc.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
First post here and I don’t know whether to be optimistic or pessimistic based on the last few pages of this thread lol

22 Lariat 501 Crew, silver, powerboost, tow tech, co pilot assist 2.0, roof, 7.2kw, work surface, wireless charging pad, 20” wheels, lariat sport, bed utility package.

Submitted by my dealer yesterday as priority code 19, received a confirmation email from ford about 5 or 10 minutes later. For those that have figured out ford’s scheduling process, what’s your guess as to when I get a vin or possible build date?
Sponsored