Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Also confused and on pins and needles here. FP tells me that on 10/28 my MY22 F-150 was scheduled for a build the week of 12/1/21. My concern this is I still haven't received my VIN yet. Is this normal?
That definitely seems odd if it's scheduled your dealer should be able to provide your VIN.
Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Also confused and on pins and needles here. FP tells me that on 10/28 my MY22 F-150 was scheduled for a build the week of 12/1/21. My concern this is I still haven't received my VIN yet. Is this normal?
You got an answer from FP? Wow. Thought they were stiff arming us with no answers

Reactions: Don

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
You got an answer from FP? Wow. Thought they were stiff arming us with no answers
I got one the other week, was expecting him to tell me to get lost but instead told me I’m unscheduled :(

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Here's our answer to the black package availability..and others. I was surprised to see so much listed here.

New York Region - 2022MY F-150

The following items will not be selected for scheduling:

All Black Pkgs (191/3/5/7)
Stock orders w/2.7L & 3.5L 4x4s
all 5.0L orders w/start/stop (must add 52X start/stop delete)
302A & above w/snow plow prep pkg (68P)
King Ranch & Platinum without Adaptive Steering (add 17A).

No Availability:

Pro Power Onboard - 2KW (472 opt on 101A-900A Super & Crew cabs)
Hard/soft folding & retractable tonneau covers (96X/T/J opt 100A-900A)
18" silvr ptd alum hvy dty pyld pkg wheel (64H opt on X1C/E 300/1A, incl w/627 on 100A-301A)
TREMOR Series (400A-402A)

Limited Availability:

Power tailgate (60T opt 500A-600A & 700A, incl 601A, 701A, std 900A)

Best Availability:

Any cab 2.7L V6 EcoBoost orders without the no or limited availability items
@BoostedKWs, any chance you have an updated version for this week? Would love to see the black appearance packages fall off the restriction lists

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
@BoostedKWs, any chance you have an updated version for this week? Would love to see the black appearance packages fall off the restriction lists
Nothing is scheduled for this week since Thursday is Veterans Day. Scheduling will resume next week. Nothing was posted about availability.

WestcampTX

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat F150, 2022 Lariat F150 (On Order)
Occupation
Farmer
Nothing is scheduled for this week since Thursday is Veterans Day. Scheduling will resume next week. Nothing was posted about availability.
Why wouldn’t they just do scheduling on Wednesday or Friday?

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Ford buzz is that the F150 BAP will not be scheduled until late Feb or March due to part shortages.
Hope this wrong...
Yikes. If this is true, looks I'm going down to one vehicle for a while.

Has anyone who ordered a 22 with BAP received scheduling/VIN yet? I'm trying to patiently wait, but it's been over a month now.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Yikes. If this is true, looks I'm going down to one vehicle for a while.

Has anyone who ordered a 22 with BAP received scheduling/VIN yet? I'm trying to patiently wait, but it's been over a month now.
I think there was general consensus in the first week that none got scheduled (mine included). It wasn't until last week that the lack of available came from Ford. I can't wait so long so I removed it from my order. I went from a 21 Lariat to the XLT so I could get leather, but I moved it back to the Lariat. Ill be ok with that.. haha.

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I think there was general consensus in the first week that none got scheduled (mine included). It wasn't until last week that the lack of available came from Ford. I can't wait so long so I removed it from my order. I went from a 21 Lariat to the XLT so I could get leather, but I moved it back to the Lariat. Ill be ok with that.. haha.
Yeah that's fair. I'm disappointed if the delays continue, but in a situation where I can wait. I want this to be a long-term vehicle and don't want to compromise on my ideal order to get it quicker.

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
Yeah that's fair. I'm disappointed if the delays continue, but in a situation where I can wait. I want this to be a long-term vehicle and don't want to compromise on my ideal order to get it quicker.
I’ve been calling around and researching paint and wrap options since I heard there was a potential delay due to this package. It’s definitely not cheaper to wrap and paint the pieces and I worry about longevity with the wrap.

If they don’t schedule until February or March that means the build wouldn’t happen for atleast another month right? Tack on another month for delivery and this is only assuming nothing else gets a delay???

This is looking like it won’t happen until the summer

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
Ford buzz is that the F150 BAP will not be scheduled until late Feb or March due to part shortages.
Hope this wrong...
How reliable do you think the buzz is? That’s 4-5 months out.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I’ve been calling around and researching paint and wrap options since I heard there was a potential delay due to this package. It’s definitely not cheaper to wrap and paint the pieces and I worry about longevity with the wrap.

If they don’t schedule until February or March that means the build wouldn’t happen for atleast another month right? Tack on another month for delivery and this is only assuming nothing else gets a delay???

This is looking like it won’t happen until the summer
The way I read that message, I was kind of hoping scheduling would be *for* February/March. Not occurring in Feb/Mar for build weeks in Apr/May ?

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
I'll do you all one worse. My dealer just had a conference call with their rep and I guess Ford announced that they'll begin scheduling the BAP for mid-late Q2 2022. I just deleted my black pack and updated my order. I'll get the BAP on a lightning in a few years.

*edit: I suppose that's about the same time frame as scheduling feb/march assuming they build in may/june. I personally wouldn't expect to see them until mid summer though, but that's me speculating.
Sponsored

Last edited: