Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Bumping the thread to bring attention to the update:

https://fordauthority.com/2021/06/2022-ford-f-150-order-banks-scheduled-to-open-in-september/

" The company’s production plans that 2022 Ford F-150 order banks are currently scheduled to open September 15th, 2021."

" Production of the 2021 F-150 will end on November 14th, 2021, at the Ford Dearborn Truck Plant and December 5th, 2021, at the Kansas City Assembly Plant. Production of the 2022 F-150 is scheduled to begin at the Dearborn Truck Plant on November 15th, 2021, and at the Kansas City Assembly Plant on December 6th, 2021 "

It appears the original information was pretty close to being dead on accurate in most regards...
Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Another thing to consider is that typically Stock orders are built first then Retail. At least that's how it was with the 2021 MY, not certain if that's how it's always done but something to keep in mind. If stock orders start building in November Retail might not be until January or February.

Maybe someone else here knows if this is correct.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Another thing to consider is that typically Stock orders are built first then Retail. At least that's how it was with the 2021 MY, not certain if that's how it's always done but something to keep in mind. If stock orders start building in November Retail might not be until January or February.

Maybe someone else here knows if this is correct.
That’s how the 2021 model year of F-150 production went. The first few runs of Job #1 were ALL stock orders.

For quite a few weeks during the very beginning of the 2021 production year, stock orders were the preferred build status for people ordering trucks. However, once “okay to build” was achieved a few weeks later, stock orders take a back seat and retail orders get prioritized.

Mikeg1906

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 7850 GVWR
Occupation
Truck Driver
I'd bet the only change would be the already announced new payload and ride options. But not really a change if it will appear on July produced 2021s.
I have on order 2021 supercew 6.5 bed with heavy payLoad. I have not seen anything on what ford changed on payload. Where did you see that and what changed?

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I have on order 2021 supercew 6.5 bed with heavy payLoad. I have not seen anything on what ford changed on payload. Where did you see that and what changed?
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ve-tech-with-onboard-scales-to-simplify-.html

"New available Onboard Scales measure and display the approximate weight of the payload in the truck. Load information is displayed in the center touch screen with a graphic representation of the truck, on a mobile phone through the FordPass app or in graphics within the truck’s smart taillamps."

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...g-and-smart-suspension-damping-features.3359/

Last edited:

Sponsored

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
Lucky you only bumped 8, I went from Aug 14th to Oct 31st today. :(
I have an order date of 03/12, blend date of 04/28 and eta of 08/20. ?
I ordered 3/31/21, had a build date of 6/7 and now pushed back 7/19 but I have seen posts that an individual ordered two weeks prior to mine and his eta was 10/31/21. I have to ask my dealer updates which is not helping. Anyone know how to get the window sticker showing the blend date?

lostmimic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Subaru Impreza, SOON 2021 F150 XLT
I ordered 3/31/21, had a build date of 6/7 and now pushed back 7/19 but I have seen posts that an individual ordered two weeks prior to mine and his eta was 10/31/21. I have to ask my dealer updates which is not helping. Anyone know how to get the window sticker showing the blend date?
Do you have the VIN? Every Window Sticker has the blend date at the top middle, starts with a 2 then has the date in the format YYYYMMDD or just use the app

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details?vin=<VIN>&order=<4 char Order #>

Order number is in the "ITEM #:" square in the middle bottom next to MSRP box

jrog540

First Name
rog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Explorer, 1962 Impala 409 SS, 1965 Pontiac GTO Conv.
Occupation
Retired
I just could not take waiting any longer. After much consideration and soul searching, today I cancelled my F-150 Lariat order. Dealer understood my frustration and had no problem refunding my deposit. Truck ordered on 1/9/21, produced 3/25/21, and ever since has a status of "produced-off line". Dealer states that the truck definitely was produced on 3/25 and has been sitting in a lot or field awaiting computer chips. I just couldn't come to grips with getting a brand new $60,000 truck that has been sitting in a field somewhere for 3 months. I'll just drive my 2012 Lariat a few more miles and try again for a 2022 F-150.

Blackdog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited on Order, 2003 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I just could not take waiting any longer. After much consideration and soul searching, today I cancelled my F-150 Lariat order. Dealer understood my frustration and had no problem refunding my deposit. Truck ordered on 1/9/21, produced 3/25/21, and ever since has a status of "produced-off line". Dealer states that the truck definitely was produced on 3/25 and has been sitting in a lot or field awaiting computer chips. I just couldn't come to grips with getting a brand new $60,000 truck that has been sitting in a field somewhere for 3 months. I'll just drive my 2012 Lariat a few more miles and try again for a 2022 F-150.
I understand the frustration. Sorry it took you to your trigger point - you have suffered the queue long than many. As we've said each of us is different. I'm still using my 2003 F-150 Lariat to keep us camping this summer. This 2021 "Ramp59" Limited will "likely" be the last truck I'll own since I keep them a long time and I'm gonna be 62 this year. In fact with my...

Order date of 3/8
In Production Date of 4/26
etaStartDate of 10/25/21
etaEndDate of 10/31/21

I'll probably get it in time for my November birthday?. This will allow me to break it in out here in California and camp - moving across the country as the season allows. One thing I am hopeful of is because the etaStartDate indicates a very late model 2021 F-150 Limited and when the stickers came back online they activated the link to on board scales which were not there at order time and are now "Standard" on my Limited. The dealer confirmed that he "thinks" it will be there now. For me "if" this become true - the onboard scales and continuously controlled damping will be a nice compensation for my wait.

I tend to create a lot of experiential stories traveling in my truck - FORD and the pandemic has guaranteed that before I even got it :cool:. I'll\be happy with my 1st model year "Hybrid".

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Do you have the VIN? Every Window Sticker has the blend date at the top middle, starts with a 2 then has the date in the format YYYYMMDD or just use the app

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details?vin=<VIN>&order=<4 char Order #>

Order number is in the "ITEM #:" square in the middle bottom next to MSRP box
Yes, my VIN is 1FTFW1E87MKE15436 and order number is N101. I tried putting this in today and the tracking simply gives me ordered 3/31. This morning I did at least get to attempt to click on "see window sticker" but it says: "The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

Sponsored

tommyk76

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Man I'm getting close on this too but feel like I'm stuck with prices rising. I ordered my Lariat on 1/14, it was built 3/29 and an ETA of 10/31 with no end in site. I check the tracker daily and getting frustrated seeing all these trucks ordered after mine already getting shipped. Even my own dealership I ordered from has many trucks on the lot that were built in May or June well after mine. I sure hope they extend warranties for all of us waiting right now or own up to their screw ups somehow. This is getting a little ridiculous at this point.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Yes, my VIN is 1FTFW1E87MKE15436 and order number is N101. I tried putting this in today and the tracking simply gives me ordered 3/31. This morning I did at least get to attempt to click on "see window sticker" but it says: "The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Does anyone know what this stands for? It was listed in the tracker under general information and next to the window stickler line?

9b6df61f0ed88bcede621697b917fe8a

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
It is exactly samething for mine. Taking a look at your vin, you ordered a V8 and they are made in kansas city. That's the k letter in your vin. The 5 is for V8. Mine was ordered in 03/17 and i have the samething for the windows sticker. I can't wait to get this truck. I'm 61 and my health is not so good...so!

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
It is exactly samething for mine. Taking a look at your vin, you ordered a V8 and they are made in kansas city. That's the k letter in your vin. The 5 is for V8. Mine was ordered in 03/17 and i have the samething for the windows sticker. I can't wait to get this truck. I'm 61 and my health is not so good...so!
I ordered a 3.5 eco boost

Model
ModelGroupXLT
Drive4X4
Engine3.5L V6 EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Technology Engine
TransmissionsElectronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
Sponsored