Sponsored

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
In Canadian version of the guide the black appearance package doesn’t have the 145 wheelbase requirement, while xlt and lariat trim packages do. I’m assuming it’s just an oversight.

Still sour and can’t understand why Ford can’t apply the package on a 6.5 bed trucks - what could be their possible rationale for doing it this way.
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, CX-5, Rogue Sport, Lincoln MKX
Anyone determine if the black package leather seats will add the rear armrest/cup holder ? I’d think so but if someone has seen it confirmed that would be nice.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
In Canadian version of the guide the black appearance package doesn’t have the 145 wheelbase requirement, while xlt and lariat trim packages do. I’m assuming it’s just an oversight.

Still sour and can’t understand why Ford can’t apply the package on a 6.5 bed trucks - what could be their possible rationale for doing it this way.
I buy Supercabs....so from what I've seen I can get both.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
I buy Supercabs....so from what I've seen I can get both.
XL's SuperCab and SuperCrew. XLT's and up SuperCrew only.

Sponsored

OzzieSr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Lariat Sport 502A

You sure? In CAN guide this below seems to me its also not available with 157" WB, or CCD.

Ford F-150 Latest 2022 F-150 Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) - U.S. & Canada 1631903932362

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
OK, guys. the Price List dropped. I WILL NOT POST THE WHOLE PRICE LIST. Sorry, but I like my job.

But here are the retail prices of some of the new options we have been discussing.

Black Pack.PNG
Just noticed the dual exhaust. Is that something offered on the 21 model???

Poalpo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
OK, guys. the Price List dropped. I WILL NOT POST THE WHOLE PRICE LIST. Sorry, but I like my job.

But here are the retail prices of some of the new options we have been discussing.
Thank you for doing this for the forum.

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer

Black Pack.PNG
Thank you for this!!

To confirm: the black option price is on top of the price of the sport package that is required, right?

JoeMo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Powerboost lariat sport
Not including Raptor and Tremor, dual exhaust is available on trucks with the Black Package and the 3.5TT.
does the lack of dual exhaust on the power boost have something to do with the batteries being in the way? Do you happen to know if it could be added aftermarket? Thanks!

Morinvok

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 f150 xlt, 2021 f150 lariat powerstroke (soon,
Good thing I ordered my leadfoot 3.0 powerstroke when I did...