Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Anyone know when the B&P will be active? Interested in seeing what some of the new changes look like.
Dealers aren't even able to spec them out, so highly doubt the build and price will be available until mid October, possibly November
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, CX-5, Rogue Sport, Lincoln MKX
Can’t believe they’re finally making a way to get leather on an XLT, just my luck. That was the one thing I have buyer’s remorse over and have always been a bit annoyed at them for not offering.
looks like at more than the cost of jumping to a Lariat though.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
looks like at more than the cost of jumping to a Lariat though.
Agreed. If it's roughly 2600 for the black package, that's putting my PB XLT build only a few K from the 501 lariat I had originally spec'ed. Given how good it looks on the super duty.. I might need to go for it. I can talk myself out of liking the digital dash..I think.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Not sure if this was caught by anyone else, there's been a lot of '22 chatter since yesterday.

I noticed in the order guide specifically for the XLT Black Appearance Package, the leather trimmed seats do not explicitly state 'heated', where the Lariat Black Package says "heated and ventilated". They wouldn't remove the heated seats from the XLT 302A when you get the Black Appearance Package, would they?

Ford F-150 Latest 2022 F-150 Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) - U.S. & Canada Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.44.47 AM

Ford F-150 Latest 2022 F-150 Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) - U.S. & Canada Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.44.59 AM

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Not sure if this was caught by anyone else, there's been a lot of '22 chatter since yesterday.

I noticed in the order guide specifically for the XLT Black Appearance Package, the leather trimmed seats do not explicitly state 'heated', where the Lariat Black Package says "heated and ventilated". They wouldn't remove the heated seats from the XLT 302A when you get the Black Appearance Package, would they?

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.44.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.44.59 AM.png
It doesnt appear that way. If that was the case, the heated seats option would say "NA with black appearance package" or something like that. That's how they've done it with other options in the guide. You made me nervous for a second!

Bstecks

First Name
Broderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bwm 535
This is very frustrating that the black appearance package isn't available with 6.5 box. But my guessing it's easier to build these trucks with the tremor because of the exhaust system is the same.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
It doesnt appear that way. If that was the case, the heated seats option would say "NA with black appearance package" or something like that. That's how they've done it with other options in the guide. You made me nervous for a second!
I'm still nervous since it isn't word for word like the Lariat pack! One of the key reasons I ordered a 302A was to get the heated seats for Canadian winters. As bad as I want the black appearance pack, this would be a dealbreaker if I have to reorder a '22.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I'm still nervous since it isn't word for word like the Lariat pack! One of the key reasons I ordered a 302A was to get the heated seats for Canadian winters. As bad as I want the black appearance pack, this would be a dealbreaker if I have to reorder a '22.
Yeah I use my heated seats alot....I'll never own another truck without.
If my 21 order doesn't get built I may jump up to a 502A Suprcab with the black package from the 302a I have on order.
I didn't like the purplish accents of the Lariat sport package.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Finally they found the pennies required to add the wireless charger to the 502A package.
Seems like you still can't get an Antimatter Blue truck with the Lariat Sport/Black package.
@Knickell I know you've already figured it out, but the Canadian guide specifically points out that Velocity Blue is deleted for 2022.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Finally they found the pennies required to add the wireless charger to the 502A package.
Seems like you still can't get an Antimatter Blue truck with the Lariat Sport/Black package.
@Knickell I know you've already figured it out, but the Canadian guide specifically points out that Velocity Blue is deleted for 2022.
They allow antimatter blue with the black package with the platinum trim, so you need to pay up to look good!

Yeah I use my heated seats alot....I'll never own another truck without.
If my 21 order doesn't get built I may jump up to a 502A Suprcab with the black package from the 302a I have on order.
I didn't like the purplish accents of the Lariat sport package.
Yeah it'll be a dealbreaker for me too. I also just realized that the dual exhaust is only for the 3.5 eco and not the PB even though it's the same engine. Back to my eco vs PB internal struggle.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
They allow antimatter blue with the black package with the platinum trim, so you need to pay up to look good!

Yeah it'll be a dealbreaker for me too. I also just realized that the dual exhaust is only for the 3.5 eco and not the PB even though it's the same engine. Back to my eco vs PB internal struggle.
Is the dual exhaust only for the black package or is that standard on all 3.5 eco trims now?

zach991

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Electrician
My Lariat was suppose to be built September 6, now moved to last week in October. In Lead Foot. If it gets pushed off anymore and gets forced to a MY22, I wonder will they make me change the colour?

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Is the dual exhaust only for the black package or is that standard on all 3.5 eco trims now?
Its specifically mentioned in the black appearance package for the 3.5 4x4 trucks. All others would keep the single side exhaust.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Its specifically mentioned in the black appearance package for the 3.5 4x4 trucks. All others would keep the single side exhaust.
that's what I thought, thanks
Sponsored