• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly

DanielM92563

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning ER, Taycan CrossTursimo4, 23 Canyon
Will the Ford website let you reserve with a dealer that is not EV certified?

Sponsored

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
I'm grateful to hear confirmation one way or another that ordering will be done in waves. That is a question that has been floated around.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING ORDER PROCESS - Things should you be asking your dealer.

Thanks for your post! I sent this email to Hagerstown Ford in Maryland at noon today, I'll share the reply if I get one:

Hello Mx. xxxxxxxxx,

My name is Charles Xxxxxxx from Frederick. I have a reservation for the F150 Lightning (10864480) and have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Will you be selling the vehicle at MSRP without additional dealer mark-up? Any dealer processing fees I should be aware of and what will be the required deposit? Appreciate your time!

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Thanks for your post! I sent this email to Hagerstown Ford in Maryland at noon today, I'll share the reply if I get one:

Hello Mx. xxxxxxxxx,

My name is Charles Xxxxxxx from Frederick. I have a reservation for the F150 Lightning (10864480) and have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Will you be selling the vehicle at MSRP without additional dealer mark-up? Any dealer processing fees I should be aware of and what will be the required deposit? Appreciate your time!
Got my reply today: We will not be marking up our retail orders for our customers. We do have a $500 processing fee. There is no deposit required for our customers and no obligation on retail orders.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Got my reply today: We will not be marking up our retail orders for our customers. We do have a $500 processing fee. There is no deposit required for our customers and no obligation on retail orders.
I would ask if that "processing fee" is the same as the document fee and if not then ask what it is for and if it is refundable if you end up not taking delivery.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
What’s this I hear that dealers will be able to choose people to move up the line if they feel like it?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Oh I gotta hear the source. Lol
Apparently this You Tuber received his Info the Livestream from Long Mcarthur Ford, I missed it this week. But if this is the case, there will be a lot of unhappy first day reservation people, including myself lol

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Apparently this You Tuber received his Info the Livestream from Long Mcarthur Ford, I missed it this week. But if this is the case, there will be a lot of unhappy first day reservation people, including myself lol

For the Bronco, dealers were given a couple (based on dealer size) of priority codes they could use. While I agree it isn't a good thing it doesn't have a major impact on most of us. Another example of dealers running the show...

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I don't have a crystal ball, but the best laid plans of mice and man.......
Sponsored