• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Not very useful as the picture got very compressed somewhere along the way...

Sponsored

zach991

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Electrician
Sucks that they left out space white
Looks like it just wasn’t circled, it’s in the top right of the first picture

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Irony? “Lightning Blue” is on the least exciting vehicle in the lineup? And not actually available on the… drumroll please…. Lightning. :ROFLMAO:
Irony yes... that said, Atlas blue is a comparable bright blue and I personally think it's better. It is definitely not shown well here in these pictures. Atlas blue is probably my favorite of the brighter blues Ford has offered... Not quite as in your face as Grabber blue but to me is a more complex or interesting shade than Velocity or Lightning blue. I wish we could get forged green, magma, kodiak brown, and some other great ones they have on the ICE trucks/SUVs.

Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Irony yes... that said, Atlas blue is a comparable bright blue and I personally think it's better. It is definitely not shown well here in these pictures. Atlas blue is probably my favorite of the brighter blues Ford has offered... Not quite as in your face as Grabber blue but to me is a more complex or interesting shade than Velocity or Lightning blue. I wish we could get forged green, magma, kodiak brown, and some other great ones they have on the ICE trucks/SUVs.
Fully agree. I’d so be down with Forged Green. I even think Grabber would look great on this truck. I’m leaning towards antimatter after seeing it in person. I love black but can’t bring myself to do black… so this would be close. I used to have the Gem Green on my 2015 and it looked great with the brown two-tone.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2022 F-150 Lightning Colors Swatch Samples 64759364-C831-4B0F-A2D5-86A0F249CE8B

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Fully agree. I’d so be down with Forged Green. I even think Grabber would look great on this truck. I’m leaning towards antimatter after seeing it in person. I love black but can’t bring myself to do black… so this would be close. I used to have the Gem Green on my 2015 and it looked great with the brown two-tone.

64759364-C831-4B0F-A2D5-86A0F249CE8B.jpeg
I love that color scheme. My wife once had an Explorer with the Eddire Bauer trim.. Green/brown two tone. Love!

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
Confirmed that it is an option for Lariat and Platinum trim levels only. Maybe this is why it was left out of the 360 Colorizer on the webpage and included in the AR Experience.

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
What are the asterisks for? Surely it means Star White will be available on XLT, right? ...right?

(I'm assuming it just means not available on some trims.)
Sponsored