Sponsored

2022 F-150 Additions & Changes Speculation Thread

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Now that we are approaching the end of launch year for gen 14, what's everyone's thoughts on packaging changes for 2022?

I think changes will be pretty minimal, but I'd love to see a Lariat Black or Special Edition appearance package again. It would be nice to be able to get a Lariat with the Tremor darker headlights & Taillights and maybe a different interior option than the cognac color offered on the Sport. I've owned two Special Edition F-150's over the last 6 years and both were awesome looking trucks inside and out.

My suspicion is that the Tremor is going to be the replacement for the SE and black appearance packages but that model is limited to the short box with no max tow or trailer tow mirror options which doesn't work for myself and many others.
Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Now that we are approaching the end of launch year for gen 14, what's everyone's thoughts on packaging changes for 2022?

I think changes will be pretty minimal, but I'd love to see a Lariat Black or Special Edition appearance package again. It would be nice to be able to get a Lariat with the Tremor darker headlights & Taillights and maybe a different interior option than the cognac color offered on the Sport. I've owned two Special Edition F-150's over the last 6 years and both were awesome looking trucks inside and out.

My suspicion is that the Tremor is going to be the replacement for the SE and black appearance packages but that model is limited to the short box with no max tow or trailer tow mirror options which doesn't work for myself and many others.
I’d love for there to be a 6.5ft bed tremor.