Sponsored

2022 Bed Utility Options Changed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 502a PB
I ordered when the 2022 (in November 2021) order guide wasn't available and really got screwed by the zone lighting and boxlink being included on the 2021 build sheet I submitted... Any idea how to retrofit as much of the package as possible? I also got stuck with a "Being built" status back on 1/28 so my dealer said there was nothing they could do. I got my ship notification last night so any knowledge is helpful.

Edit: More context, 502a Lariat PB long bed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 502a PB
Agreed I want the step, just a damper is great. Thank you for the link I'll read through it later.

Just based on the URL that's for the bed lighting not the zone lighting but I haven't read yet.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Just based on the URL that's for the bed lighting not the zone lighting but I haven't read yet.
Zone Lighting should still be included, as it's on the Order Guide in the Standard Equipment List (and I haven't seen anyone talk about it being missing).

EDIT: Looks like a few people have had problems with it not operating recently, when it had before. One user had it disabled in SYNC out of nowhere, not just on the app.
Sponsored

Last edited: