First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 502A
Occupation
Programmer
Hello, I made a post in another section but I feel here might be better.

My FordPass is activated, but it's failing too activate bluecruise on my truck.

It shows in the connected services as "pending activation" any idea what causes this?

Ford F-150 2022 502A bluecruise Screenshot_20220208-214343
Sponsored

SopfCA

First Name
Sophius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for the info

Dat1Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
03.F350;05.STi;89.HMMWV;17.WRX;19.Accord;21.F150
Occupation
Smooth Brain 🧠
You are not missing much... if adaptive cruise is working, it's the same thing except you can take tour hands off the wheel but need to keep your eyes glued to windshield and it reminds you of that anytime you are not staring straight forward more than 3 seconds... I get at least 1 alert every time I am switching songs or podcast... want adaptive back without these cameras staring and judging you not stop...

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Sometimes it will take a day or two for the activation to hit your truck. You can call fordpass and ask if they can resend the activation. I see your in Ft Worth.. If it doesnt activate in a day or so I can force it to activate. I am in Arlington

Sponsored

Heyben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Sometimes it will take a day or two for the activation to hit your truck. You can call fordpass and ask if they can resend the activation. I see your in Ft Worth.. If it doesnt activate in a day or so I can force it to activate. I am in Arlington
Hey Jesse, quick question. I bought and used the Mongoose/fdrs info you and others have so graciously worked on. Updated everything last night, thanks so much. My question is regarding hands free Bluecruise. It appears to be active in Fordpass (And has been for over a month), however the truck still doesn't have the handsfree maps downloaded. I had hoped with updating everything last night I would finally see the hands free map date line in the "about sync" , but no joy. Any suggestions?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hey Jesse, quick question. I bought and used the Mongoose/fdrs info you and others have so graciously worked on. Updated everything last night, thanks so much. My question is regarding hands free Bluecruise. It appears to be active in Fordpass (And has been for over a month), however the truck still doesn't have the handsfree maps downloaded. I had hoped with updating everything last night I would finally see the hands free map date line in the "about sync" , but no joy. Any suggestions?
Send me your Vin.. Let me look at everything.. If you updated the gateway last night youll most likely see the date change in a day or so. They also say to cycle ignition ten times.

Send the vin ill take a look

Heyben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Send me your Vin.. Let me look at everything.. If you updated the gateway last night youll most likely see the date change in a day or so. They also say to cycle ignition ten times.

Send the vin ill take a look
VIN: 1FTFW1EDXMFB04914
PM sent, thanks.

MikeinYYZ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Morning! Last night my Lariat received an update 3.5.3.2 and my system shows maps good for the year 2073

also pretty concerning issues in terms of the display showing odd characters

Alexa refuses to play music indicates music not supported by this device. This same message whether it’s in CarPlay or regular mode.
Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored