First Name
A.j.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 5.0
Occupation
Construction
So I just picked up my truck just over 2 weeks ago. Been awesome so far! The other day though I get in the truck, my touch screen will just keep going black every time I physically touch the screen. Time is no where near correct either. Truck goes into Ford Today so I’ll see what the issue is. Anyone have this issue yet?
Sponsored

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
So I just picked up my truck just over 2 weeks ago. Been awesome so far! The other day though I get in the truck, my touch screen will just keep going black every time I physically touch the screen. Time is no where near correct either. Truck goes into Ford Today so I’ll see what the issue is. Anyone have this issue yet?
Try holding in the center of the volume button and the fast forward button at the same time for about 10 seconds, it might help.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Try holding in the center of the volume button and the fast forward button at the same time for about 10 seconds, it might help.
Im hoping that sometime between the thread creation and you writing this response that OP got the issue resolved lol.

but serious question, is that some sort of hard reset for the sync system?

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Im hoping that sometime between the thread creation and you writing this response that OP got the issue resolved lol.

but serious question, is that some sort of hard reset for the sync system?
I saw this on YouTube. He had the same problem, and he said this solved his problem, the two times it happened.
Sponsored