d
Sponsored

Last edited:

WilliamDoskey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
going from my 17 to my 21 I definitely noticed the quieter cab/ride. I too have experienced the gauge cluster in my lariat going to black while driving and an occasional bug or two with sync. All in all I’m really impressed.

Hawkeye

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
Occupation
Military
I love the Oxford White with the black accents. It's easily the best looking F150 I've ever owned.

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
My Space White STX crew cab showed up at my dealer yesterday. It goes for Line-X on Monday and I’ll be picking it up on Tuesday. I can’t wait! I was really impressed with one that I drove prior to putting my name to reserve this one. The STX package is an incredible value for what it is. I couldn’t believe some of the stuff it comes with standard. It makes the loaded XLT I purchased last time around look embarrassed.

SteveJ2477

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XL STX
I really love my 2.7L STX Super Crew, 20 inch wheels, center console and a few other options. I looked at so many trim levels but kept coming back to the XL STX and the most appealing in curb appeal, features, options & affordability. I thought about a PowerBoost but you can’t get it in the STX. I’d have to go up to the XLT trim & PowerBoost options to get were more than I wanted to spend. I really wanted LED lighting also but that too requires higher trim level. I will probably go LED bulbs.

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 STX, Lead Foot Grey
Occupation
Systems Administrator
I really love my 2.7L STX Super Crew, 20 inch wheels, center console and a few other options. I looked at so many trim levels but kept coming back to the XL STX and the most appealing in curb appeal, features, options & affordability. I thought about a PowerBoost but you can’t get it in the STX. I’d have to go up to the XLT trim & PowerBoost options to get were more than I wanted to spend. I really wanted LED lighting also but that too requires higher trim level. I will probably go LED bulbs.
We went the STX route because it was the best looking package and had everything that we wanted, except for the LED headlights, which I swapped bulbs out with Beamtech, and they look and function great. The STX has the best looking grille without the gaudy chrome pieces on the "upper" models.
Sponsored