2021 Raptors in pre-production?

RaptorNewbNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Focus and 2021 F150 Raptor 37" on order
Was watching a youtube live stream yesterday and someone mentioned that "2021 Raptors are in preproduction or at least they are at the Velocity Center." Not sure if this is accurate or fake news. Can anyone verify??
Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Was watching a youtube live stream yesterday and someone mentioned that "2021 Raptors are in preproduction or at least they are at the Velocity Center." Not sure if this is accurate or fake news. Can anyone verify??
I thought the Ford high velocity centers were just warehouses, pre-production would just mean the demo units. Doubt they are actually running down the line just yet.

OP
OP
RaptorNewbNJ

RaptorNewbNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I thought the Ford high velocity centers were just warehouses, pre-production would just mean the demo units. Doubt they are actually running down the line just yet.
I just saw on another forum that the first 2021 Raptors rolled off the assembly line 7/19!

OP
OP
RaptorNewbNJ

RaptorNewbNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Technically our Raptors could be at the Velocity Center just all in parts LOL.