Sponsored

CKen87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, Range Rover, Lincoln Aviator
Man, reading these responses is discouraging. I placed my order on 7/2 and it was accepted by Ford on 7/27. I have no assigned VIN or build date as of yet. Anyone have any ideas other than the typical C19/Chip impacts? 801A package, Moonroof, power plus pkg... Getting antsy.
Sponsored

sierraraptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 raptor
Man, reading these responses is discouraging. I placed my order on 7/2 and it was accepted by Ford on 7/27. I have no assigned VIN or build date as of yet. Anyone have any ideas other than the typical C19/Chip impacts? 801A package, Moonroof, power plus pkg... Getting antsy.
Don't hold your breath. Ordered first day, truck was built 9/29 and has been sitting in a parking lot in Dearborn since. No ETA besides "maybe December". Ordered a TRX yesterday for $1500 less. Done playing the game.

CKen87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, Range Rover, Lincoln Aviator
Don't hold your breath. Ordered first day, truck was built 9/29 and has been sitting in a parking lot in Dearborn since. No ETA besides "maybe December". Ordered a TRX yesterday for $1500 less. Done playing the game.
I don’t blame you.

UPDATE: I spoke with my dealer as well as Ford yesterday. Turns out, I’m not getting my ‘21. Apparently once they opened the window for ‘22 orders, production was halted on ‘21s and all efforts would be put forth to ‘22s. So my waiting for 4 months was for nothing. Good news and bad news with that, I’m going to have to wait longer (undetermined period of time, I was told likely end of year/January) but we know how that goes. Also, they’re dropping the “LeadFoot” paint color along with 2 others than I can’t remember. Sucks, because that was the color I chose. When asked about my conversion order to a ‘22, I was informed there wasn’t any issues with it. I’m sure that’s why it never got assigned a VIN to begin with (assuming they were out of paint). I’ll probably get a phone call “eventually” and be asked to change colors. Not sure why I had to be the one to call to find these sort of things out. A little disappointed in my dealer, but I don’t want to resubmit and lose my spot in the que. I guess now we wait…. First time Ford purchase and I’m not impressed with their communication so far.
Sponsored