Sponsored

2021 Raptor Interior Speculations

Witt458

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Does anyone have an idea of how valid this article is as far as the interior is concerned?

TLDR:
800A package:
  • would only offer "black with gray accent stitching"
  • ""metalized film" finish for the appliqués, door spears, and upper glovebox door."
801A package:
  • "High series interiors also only get one color option—all black with bronze stitching."
  • "suede accents on the seats instead of regular fabric, or optional Recaros"
  • coined aluminum accents or carbon fiber package is an option
37 Inch Tire Package:
  • "set of Recaros in blue leather with orange accent stitching. The center console and the top of the dashboard can also be had in blue."
  • "carbon fiber or coined aluminum accents are also available on the Raptor 37."

For all packages the lay flat seats will not be an option - really no surprise there given the use of the bolstered seats.

I am curious to see what your dealers are telling you. I have read through the forums and found more information on here than my dealer can provide. I am new here and It seems y'all are more informed than the actual company, that or my dealer is just holding back information. They are telling me not to expect delivery of any raptors until July of 2022.
Sponsored

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
Does anyone have an idea of how valid this article is as far as the interior is concerned?

TLDR:
800A package:
  • ""metalized film" finish for the appliqués, door spears, and upper glovebox door."
801A package:
  • "High series interiors also only get one color option—all black with bronze stitching."
37 Inch Tire Package:
  • "set of Recaros in blue leather with orange accent stitching. The center console and the top of the dashboard can also be had in blue."
  • "carbon fiber or coined aluminum accents are also available on the Raptor 37."

For all packages the lay flat seats will not be an option - really no surprise there given the use of the bolstered seats.

I am curious to see what your dealers are telling you. I have read through the forums and found more information on here than my dealer can provide. I am new here and It seems y'all are more informed than the actual company, that or my dealer is just holding back information. They are telling me not to expect delivery of any raptors until July of 2022.
LOL July of 2022? Ya no.

planetMalone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Yukon
Last I read (Mid April) was that Ford stockpiled a bunch of the semiconductor chips for the Raptor and a couple of other models. While there's no guarantee, Ford doesn't have plans for delays. Of course, that was just under a month ago, so things could have changed.

From my experience, dealers are in the dark almost as much as us consumers. I actually tend to find that I'm providing information to them as I spend way too much time on sites like this one. ;). I bet the salesperson was just giving you their speculation.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Raptor, 1998 Silverado
Occupation
Sales

TLDR:
800A package:
801A package:
37 Inch Tire Package:

Based on previous vehicles ordered: DEALERS are usually the last to know anything. Take all this with a grain of salt - especially delivery dates.

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
Every day I wake up and pray that the “mandatory” blue interior was just a bad nightmare and that I can order the 37 package with black Recaros and black interior…….

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Every day I wake up and pray that the “mandatory” blue interior was just a bad nightmare and that I can order the 37 package with black Recaros and black interior…….
Right there with you

Lex_310

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew FX4
Anybody have an idea if the base 800A will have the 12“ infotainment screen as standard equipment? Will you be able to add rear sliding window and twin panel moon roof Or do you usually have to upgrade to a higher package when it comes to the raptor?

targas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 F250
Anybody have an idea if the base 800A will have the 12“ infotainment screen as standard equipment? Will you be able to add rear sliding window and twin panel moon roof Or do you usually have to upgrade to a higher package when it comes to the raptor?
From the information I've gathered, it shows 12" Sync 4 screen as a standard feature (800A).

I don't see anything excluding the options you listed from the 800A (standard package) so I think you'll be good.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Well after seeing a video posted May 30th, 2021 from a Silver Lake event in MI, I'm out on this Raptor. I cannot stomach that blue Recaro interior on this rig. Hopefully some magical fairy will offer all black or black shades in lieu of the blue. He shines a light on it and it takes me back to the blue from the 80s-90s. Can't justify spending that kind of money on that interior.

Guess I'll be waiting for the "R" and HOPE they don't screw that up for the majority. I find it hard to believe that they would thing this BLUE is what the MAJORITY would have wanted.

Very disappointed...

Video Link:
Sponsored