2021 Ordering Shut Down?

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Correct, this should follow any other standard incentive, that as long as it's available at the time of order, you should be eligible to use it regardless of when you actually take delivery.
It has to be pre approved. The order window is to allow those who have them on order and also includes those who ordered in that window and have taken delivery. Any delivery after July 6th will not be automatically honored.
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I don't see how it's possible or would make any sense unless there was something seriously drastic going on. They literally just redid the website for all the job 2 stuff, and added these new features for the job 2 trucks, this must be some temporary thing while they maybe get the ordering system switched over to support the changes for the new features or something along those lines.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
If they really have pulled the plug on the 2021 Model year, it’s going to be interesting to see how many 21s were produced once the dust settles.
I thought exactly the same thing. Ford loves to brag that they sell nearly 2x their closest competitor, Ram… I’m sure they’ll be reluctant to give up bragging rights. I know Ram is having similar problems, but at my local dealership at least there was a half dozen units on the Ram dealers lot, whereas my 3 local Ford dealers have squat.

looking forward to Q2 results.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I thought exactly the same thing. Ford loves to brag that they sell nearly 2x their closest competitor, Ram… I’m sure they’ll be reluctant to give up bragging rights. I know Ram is having similar problems, but at my local dealership at least there was a half dozen units on the Ram dealers lot, whereas my 3 local Ford dealers have squat.

looking forward to Q2 results.
[/QUOT
They are going to loose it for the first time in 44 years. No way around it.

Sponsored

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
Not according to the Ford website. It states that if you place an order between April 1 and July 6 you get the $1000 rebate. Although it does state that you have to take delivery by July 6 also. Which doesn't make much sense.
My dealer tells me if the delivery doesn't come in by july 6th, it's no fault of your you will still get the rebate.

Airlifter2

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, SuperCab FX4 157" Iconic Silver
Occupation
Political researcher / publisher / Activist leader
The orders for retail have been suspended for new orders...we can build them however I cannot place the order, this may be permanent or temporary our Regional manager is looking into it for us..

As for the Raptor and Tremor they are not affected by this
Any update from your regional manager checking into this?

MaximusW

First Name
Maximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 3.5L Hybrid Powerboost
Occupation
Creative Director
And yet Job#2 new options are now in the build and price tool :)

1623369262932.png
Dumb question, but these options are standard on the Limited. I ordered a Limited a few weeks back. Will these options be included on my truck?

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
So what's the consensus: is 2021 ordering shut down?

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I was told it was shut down by my dealer. Maybe they are out of allocations or that it is truly shut down or they are lying to me.

OP
OP
additionsola

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
I was told it was shut down by my dealer. Maybe they are out of allocations or that it is truly shut down or they are lying to me.
Ford is scheduling job #2 orders next week for 8/16. not sure if that is Tremors & Raptors only though. I supposedly placed an order on 6/11, but I'm not 100% confident it was actually placed.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
I was told they were still taking orders but no orders were being scheduled at this time. Week to week. She did say the next week likely scheduled would likely ship in September.

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
It may or may not be. When I tried to get a 2021 RAM, MAS told me RAM came back stating no more 2021 orders. So I opted for ford. However, my order quote has this peculiar line stating "22@21 Pricing". My delivery date is Jan 4 (including US-Europe boat). So, until I get a VIN or hear otherwise I assume I am getting a 2021.
Sponsored