First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I didn't see an update showing December, this was all I saw.

1603396375981.png
The Dec availability work surface is for the bucket seats version.

The no availability are the bench seat work surface version, which is a different item.

At least the way I understand if, been wrong before and will be wrong again. Lol

Just trying pass along the info I get and find to help folks out here.
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost

The no availability are the bench seat work surface version, which is a different item.

At least the way I understand if, been wrong before and will be wrong again. Lol

You are the original poster of the information and you have a truck on order/are in communication with the dealer, so I will defer to your knowledge of the topic. But the codes they give for unavailable correspond with bucket seat configurations. Am I seeing something wrong?

Ford F-150 2021 Limited Engine? 1603409951120

Ford F-150 2021 Limited Engine? 1603410113255

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

Where did you see the dec availability on the bucket seat version? I’m sure you’re right, just haven’t seen it. My truck is tied up on that I’m sure.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You are the original poster of the information and you have a truck on order/are in communication with the dealer, so I will defer to your knowledge of the topic. But the codes they give for unavailable correspond with bucket seat configurations. Am I seeing something wrong?

1603409951120.png

1603410113255.png
Hey, I don't mind one bit somebody correcting me if I'm wrong, I am not expert but have done this a few times more than I should. Every year seems different, so you find something different or if I mis-quote I want to see/hear it. Lol

After looking back I think I was getting the lay down seat late availability, confused with the work platform. I was thinking the work platform for the bench seat was a different order code.

So that is totally on me and I offer my apologizes for the confusion.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Hey, I don't mind one bit somebody correcting me if I'm wrong, I am not expert but have done this a few times more than I should. Every year seems different, so you find something different or if I mis-quote I want to see/hear it. Lol

After looking back I think I was getting the lay down seat late availability, confused with the work platform. I was thinking the work platform for the bench seat was a different order code.

So that is totally on me and I offer my apologizes for the confusion.
You don't have to apologize to me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The one thing I love about this community is that the discussions are very data driven and based on facts (with a little wishing thrown in). Everyone wants to get to the answers and/or share what they learn/find/see. I don't know what the holdup is on the platform, as it seems all of the demonstrators at the customer events have them. I hope (wish) that they are doing a late design change which will give back more of the armrest area to the driver. There have been some comments about how it not being comfortable for some folks.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You don't have to apologize to me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. The one thing I love about this community is that the discussions are very data driven and based on facts (with a little wishing thrown in). Everyone wants to get to the answers and/or share what they learn/find/see. I don't know what the holdup is on the platform, as it seems all of the demonstrators at the customer events have them. I hope (wish) that they are doing a late design change which will give back more of the armrest area to the driver. There have been some comments about how it not being comfortable for some folks.
I hear ya and thanks but I was in way off on this one and you were right on. Problem with bouncing around with all this data, I don't look too close when it is something I didn't order.

I'm with you though, they had them on the pre-production trucks and it's not like it is some hard thing to manufacture, you may be right, they got a lot of bad feed back and decided to change it up some or something.

The virus has got most everything out of wack! Lol
Sponsored